1.1

Buyer beware! I like others bought a dress in a straight size that usually runs slightly bigger on me.

I could not zip the back and color also not flattering at all. I thought it was odd that upon delivery the dress didn't come with a packaging slip for possible return purpose but thought probably not needed anyway. Well I tell you they make return impossible. They're offer to help "resolve" the problem is pathetic.

From a 10% refund of value of the item and you keep item to 20% coupon and you keep item. Neither is satisfactory. And don't waste your time sending pictures of the problem. (Which they insist on) I encouraged a friend who is going to the same event to buy from their website at the same time as I did.

Her dress fit except tight with arm movement and the seamstress she took it to can't fix. She also was told NO refund. First time for me to write a terrible review!!!!! I've lost approx.

$160.00 She will be writing her own review.

I would NEVER, EVER, order from this company again. NOT a reputable company, I don't care how many so called positive reviews it shows.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments