1.1K views

I just ordered 4 dresses for my bridesmaid. The dresses did not look exactly like what's shown in the picture, but I was still okay with it and tried to make it work.

However, one of the dresses was too tight for a bridesmaid so I contacted their after-sale team for a 'permission' to exchange. Their response was that they made the dress correctly according to the size ordered and they told me to keep the dress for 10% refund. What am I to do with a dress that does not fit me or my bridesmaid? I paid over $100 for each dress (you had to pay for your own shipping as well), and they refuse to let me exchange one out of 4 dresses.

I was going to buy one more dress from them, but now I just want to return all 4 of them and buy my dresses from a different company. I do not support fradulent companies.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Bridesmaids Dress.

JJsHouse Cons: Do not follow their own return policy, Item not as advertised, Unethical business practices, Wrong size no refunds.

• Jjshouse Scam