After having payed 30 pound of custom charges, which was in no way explained on the website, my dresses arrived cramped in a little box with no bubble wrap whatsoever!

The quality of the finishings is absolutely horrible, I was supposed to receive a cream coloured belt with sequin..instead I have been given a band of material in a yellowish-beige colour hold by barely a thin thread. the two lace band which was supposed to hold the dress around the neck cannot be hang together.

The customer service answered after 2 days explaining that because and I quote "two dress makers have spent days and nights preparing the dress for you, putting much time and energy on the dress" they advised that I keep the dress instead of returning it. COMPLETELY unprofessional!! and using blackmail to avoid having to process a return dress!!

Your wedding dress should be the most important part of your wedding experience instead i waste 300$ and hours of my life fighting a silly customer service!

WORSE EXPERIENCE EVER!!

Do not BUY from JJsHOUSE they are a SCAM!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Comments

Tell them you will file with paypal or your bank since your dress was not as described

JJsHouse Reviews