New York, New York

JJsHouse.com's return policy is only seven days, which to me is ridiculous. I personally think the material felt cheap and rough against my skin. Please don't waste your hard earned money. Now I'm stuck with two options: 1) having to wear a dress I hate or 2) buy a new dress. They were not helpful in their response to my questions about the return policy. The dress was ordered for me by my sister and I was unaware of the policy when she ordered the dress, by the time my sister sent me the dress it was over the 7 day return window. Here is their not helpful response:

Thank you for shopping on our website.

I have checked your order, and it has past our 7-day-limit return policy. For more information, you may visit http://www.jjshouse.com/about/help.php?page_id=84. So as for your return request, I am sorry but I am unable to offer more help.

Please understand that all of our dresses are made from scratch once we get order from the customers. Our Quality Control department also check each dress carefully before shipping the items to our customers.

If we do send the wrong item to you, we will definitely take full responsibility. However, different from those off-the-rack items, all our items are made to order, and we don't have any stocks. So in this case, it is really hard for us to take back the dresses made in the correct way. We sincerely hope you could kindly understand our situation and keep the dress. For more detailed information, we also suggest you go to our return policy page for a reference. http://www.jjshouse.com/about/help.php?page_id=84.

However, we do care about your shopping experience. We would like to create a 10% discount coupon code for you and you can use it for your next purchase from us. The coupon will be issued upon your confirmation.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments