Sydney, New South Wales

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SHOP WITH THEM THEY ARE THEIFS AND CRIMINALS

This is the worst service I have ever received. I will never online shop with them again.

I noticed the order was taking ages (this was at 2 weeks) I contacted them and they said they haven't been shipped yet and will be soon. This was NOT good because they wouldn't make it for the wedding, so I just to cancel this order before they were shipped, I was told I would not be refunded.

I then questioned what if I don't like them? or they are uncomfortable? or they don't fit? I was told I am not entitled to any form of refund.

THEY ARE NOT FOLLOWING global / International consumer guidelines. This is ILLEGAL.

The package finally came from China!! They said that I could not cancel due to the shoes being individually made, isn't every shoe made individually?

What I received was a cheap, plastic looking pair of shoes that smelt of cheap rubber, I would say around the $15 mark in price, These cost me $135.00!!!!

THESE ARE THE WORST QUALITY OF SHOE I HAVE EVER SEEN.

This is theft, they DO NOT STATE or make it clear ANYWHERE when purchasing these shoes that refund/ cancellation is not possible, when you online shop you need to have the option that refunding is possible.

A wedding is a very stressful event and their store does not help with that.

PLEASE DO NOT SHOP WITH THEM! THEY ARE THEIFS AND CRIMINALS !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Shoes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

JJsHouse Cons: Refund policy.

• Jj House Scam