Stephens City, Virginia

OMG. I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered this dress.

I ordered a dress from this company and I know for a fact they did not make this dress. I ordered one week and it came the next week. It looks nothing like the picture. According to the website it's supposed to be chiffon.

This is not chiffon material. Chiffon is soft and pretty. This material doesn't feel nothing like what it should be. It feels soooooo cheap.

I ordered pink. It came peach. I ordered a size 8 on purpose so that I can have it tailored to my specs. I am a size 6.

I couldn't get the dress on. Lastly, it has the worse odor like it has been up on the shelf for a while. I hung it up for two days. Odor still there.

There is no number to contact them only send them an email. When I saw that I knew I was a scam.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1204406

I also wish I would have read the reviews. Ordered two dresses they look NOTHING like the website and the material is horrible, heavy and very cheap with color variations.

The worse thing is that the fabric smells really bad like burned plastic! My dress was not made to order. NO REFUND!!! BEWARE!

Do not buy unless you want to get ripped off these dresses are going in the trash! Lost 350$ .....

@Wendy

Oh no, I'm so worried. I just placed an order and then decided to look at reviews once I saw they were located in Hong Kong.

I wanted to comment on that burned plastic smell. I purchased Lucky Brand pants from Marshall's and they had that exact smell. It wouldn't come out regardless of anything I tried.

I'm hoping my credit card company will help me out with my order. Thank you for your review.

JJsHouse Reviews