Brampton, Ontario

Hi, I received my order on Tuesday by DHL and they told that I had to pay shipment duty worth of $99.18, I was so shocked and sad to accept the fact and I sent it back since I didn't have the money. Immediately I came and chatted with a lady of JJSHOUSE and she comforted me by suggesting to send the Invoice.

The very next Day I went and collected my order from the DHL office , paid the full shipment fees and tried my dress. It was a gigantic very much oversized dress. I am totally disappointed the way you made. I took it to the designer and she told me that It needs too much work to alter it and she charged me $194 to fix the problems.

Now you see how much money I spent for my dress. I ordered a dress just for $300 and now I spent $600 for it... Please kindly look in to the matter and refund me the money what I lost ...

I will send the copy of the invoices soon and do me the maximum support in this issue ... I hope and wish that I would hear from you as soon you get this message.

Regards, Rosily

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

• Customs Duty Poor Fitting