Jims Home Repair - Review about Basement from Aurora, Illinois
The contractor by name James Divino of Lombard, IL provided a quote to finish our basement for $7,600.He completed 30% of the work and somehow managed to get 50% of the money from us.
While we were out on May 5th, he packed his tools and disappeared. He also took some of our miscellaneous things without our permission. He cheated and robbed us.
He created a big mess in our basement.Now we are going through a tough time trying to find someone else to complete this job he left unfinished.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "I am having many problems with Grand Homes in Frisco Hills community since they started framing my house - I signed a contract with Ms. Sheryl (Sales Manager at Frisco Hills)..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I purchased ambrosia apples. The next day I sliced one of the apples and it was full of apple rot. The customer service rep said to bring them back to..."
- "I have used Livecareer for nearly a year. When the EMV chips went into effect it caused me to need an update to my billing. I have tried over..."
- "So I ordered live turtles from this company. It was priority overnight shipping which I paid $45 for. It is in my city right now but there is a..."