Jims Home Repair - Review about Basement from Aurora, Illinois
The contractor by name James Divino of Lombard, IL provided a quote to finish our basement for $7,600.He completed 30% of the work and somehow managed to get 50% of the money from us.
While we were out on May 5th, he packed his tools and disappeared. He also took some of our miscellaneous things without our permission. He cheated and robbed us.
He created a big mess in our basement.Now we are going through a tough time trying to find someone else to complete this job he left unfinished.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "I purchased ambrosia apples. The next day I sliced one of the apples and it was full of apple rot. The customer service rep said to bring them back to..."
- "I have used Livecareer for nearly a year. When the EMV chips went into effect it caused me to need an update to my billing. I have tried over..."
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."