Jiffy Lube - Unneeded service

67 of 228 Jiffy Lube reviews

It was my first time at Jiffy Lube.I was asked if I wanted good, better or best oil.

I took good, how wold I know that they actually used the best. The price next to the picture was $44.95 for good and my bill was $53.87. I was told, and on the bill it is printed, that I needed wiper blades, a new battery and coolant. I knew something was wrong.

The wipers are 3 months old, battery 1 year and under warranty (they did not mention that I might have a warranty with someone else) and the coolant was something I was not sure of. I paid only for the oil. I drove directly to my O"Reilly Auto Parts store for confirmation that I did not need wipers or a battery.

The coolant was just barely low and I bought a gallon from them to put in myself.With such a lack of integrity I wonder if my oil was actually removed and changed, or inferior products used or used oil pumped in instead of new.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Fast
  • What I disliked
    • Rude worker lying to me
    • Unneeded work
    • Lying to me

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Jiffy Lube Oil Change
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #672723

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jiffy Lube? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
67 of 228 Jiffy Lube reviews

Oct 30, 2015 #1055895

HUH? You do know that their prices are UP TO FIVE QUARTS OF OIL! This rig takes far more than whats shown on the price sheets and computer system. Its just a recommendation you DONT have to follow thru with it.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jiffy Lube.
Filing a new complaint about
×