Massapequa, New York

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE, HE DESTROYED OUR BRAND NEW HOME AND COST US A TON OF MONEY fixing his ATROCIOUS MESS!

Not only did they trash our house with garbage, left rotten food out which caused bugs, but they stole from us. When spoken to about this he brushed it off as no big deal, oh I tell my guys not to touch peoples things! That does NOT make it OKAY! Especially when we are PAYING YOU and trusting you to do a job.

Besides utterly TRASHING our house, stealing, he also came the first day of work with no materials claiming he forgot he had to lay down floors, they tried to rob us by doubling the price, so we told him to leave. After dealing with his wife who was much nicer, we gave him a second chance. BIG MISTAKE. We came home to ruined walls, molding, floors with big gaps, stain all over our freshly painted walls and a bug infestation!

Then he demeans us by saying you are just too picky!Please do NOT waste your time, you will spend more fixing HUGE mistakes!

Review about: Floors And Stain.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jf Wood Flooring?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion