Pili, Camarines Sur

Look no further. Really impeccable service. Me and my fiancé Dave checked their website, to start pricing and picking out my wedding band. I picked out a ring style I liked that matched the pave sides of my engagement ring, but being it was our first webstore that day so we are really hesitant to jump, and make the buy without at least looking at the other options.

Related: Tophatter - WAY TOO SMALL

So for the time being, keeping them in mind, we searched for other jewelry webstore. Unfortunately, we did the cliche other stores, although I did find another style I liked ,more of a untraditional stackable style.

we somehow chatted with some customer service of other webstore, then when we said very politely we were still looking and pricing rings out, we were met with an incredibly aggressive sales pitch. The salesperson went from telling me I had no time left to decide on a ring that I like and they are trying to tell my fiancé to just apply for their credit, even after several times of him declining it.

After searching for more, we just decided to check out this website again. We were torn with 2 rings. But later on decided on the ring I wanted, unique, delicate, and simply beautiful.

Review about: Ring.

I liked: Affordable jewelries, Rings, Gemstones and quality of gemstones, Authentic rings.

5.0
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fast order processing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jewelry Room?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.