Resolved

Jamie Diggs of Jetsetters Group Inc is a violent and unstable man!!My wife and I attended a travel presentation in Eugene Oregon this Jamuary and were astonished at the evil soul and angry man we encountered.

We were invited to attend a travel show and at the end loved the product and were considering buying when we asked a few questions Mr Diggs seemed very agitated like something was on his mind. He then sprung up and got very angry at us shoving us toward the door and yelling in a wild and uncontrollable matter. A young gentleman had to come in and stop him from his Tiraid. He seemed to be Jamie's boss but was unable to stop his evil glances completely.

After a few mins he was able to get Jamie away from us but we decided to leave without the gift we were promised for attending. Once we left we ran into another of their staff members who informed us that he was not all there and as big and dumb as he looked. Once we got home we did a couple google searches on him and his company and were astonished to find a police article on him from 2011 where he attacked his pregnant wife and beat 2 of his children under the age of 3 to the point they had to be medflighted to save their lives. I am just so thankful to God that he was whisked away from us.

Jamie Diggs is the only man that has ever looked into our eyes and made our hearts shutter.

There is true evil inside his heart and I'd recommend that you avoid him or any company he is with.If you see him run!!!!

Review #820386 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jetsetters Group?

Submit review

Comments

Pete

Somehow, I think that there is a whole lot more to this story than what is printed here.