Jetsetters Group - Review in Travel category
Jamie Diggs of Jetsetters Group Inc is a violent and unstable man!!My wife and I attended a travel presentation in Eugene Oregon this Jamuary and were astonished at the evil soul and angry man we encountered.
We were invited to attend a travel show and at the end loved the product and were considering buying when we asked a few questions Mr Diggs seemed very agitated like something was on his mind. He then sprung up and got very angry at us shoving us toward the door and yelling in a wild and uncontrollable matter. A young gentleman had to come in and stop him from his Tiraid. He seemed to be Jamie's boss but was unable to stop his evil glances completely.
After a few mins he was able to get Jamie away from us but we decided to leave without the gift we were promised for attending. Once we left we ran into another of their staff members who informed us that he was not all there and as big and dumb as he looked. Once we got home we did a couple google searches on him and his company and were astonished to find a police article on him from 2011 where he attacked his pregnant wife and beat 2 of his children under the age of 3 to the point they had to be medflighted to save their lives. I am just so thankful to God that he was whisked away from us.
Jamie Diggs is the only man that has ever looked into our eyes and made our hearts shutter.
There is true evil inside his heart and I'd recommend that you avoid him or any company he is with.If you see him run!!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Chris offers outstanding customer service. I am an over-the-road trucker, and his services are swift, courteous, optimistic, and friendly. Whenever I needed towels, they were quickly provided. ..."
- "They are a telemarketing agency that will call you and sell booking services. The service is to supposedly help companies with trade show booking (which are planned 6 months to..."
- "So I've done all the necessary paperwork, mailed back my Itinerary, the whole shebang. I even certified it just to be safe. I have not received a check yet. It's..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "I come here to find a ribbon in mint color but they're sold out. I went to asked a person who works in the store, but didn't get any helpful..."
- "This company (The Ant Commandos www.tac.com)sold a product that does not do what they claim it does on the website. When contacting their support line, I was information that they..."
- "I just recently noticed that MyTime offers to book appointments for my company "Massage Rescue" - they shop up in the search; clicking on their site, I find that my..."