Jennifer Butterfield Md - Breast Cancer Survivor Reconstruction Surgery by JENNIFER BUTTERFIELD gone wrong.
Dr. Jennifer Butterfield is cold, unprofessional and a ***.
I am a breast cancer survivor that she took on for reconstruction and it was a disaster from the get go.
Long story short, well....she cut the blood supply off to the right breast chest wall on the right side when she did the reconstruction leaving it with complications that never healed.
The implant incision did not heal.
The JPratts tubes she put in, did not stay in.
I went in several times to have the incision cleaned and treated only to having it pulled out in her office on a Saturday, at which she did not even get back to me until late the next morning when we had been calling her since midnight the night before when the incision had burst. Only to get to her office, the implant is then yanked out in her office with no anesthesia. She left me with one over sized implant that I did not desire on the left side and a scar so bad on the right side it was nearly impossible to have surgery on again. So she stuffed a bunch of gauze in the gaping hole she left in my chest and hurried back off to her trip to Columbus....how she is still in practice is beyond me because I'm not the only one she has done this to. Similar stories pop up all round me in the breast cancer survivor community and it's no wonder she decided to go to Colorado.
I am filing complaints from here to the moon about how awful her 'practices' are. Exactly that, practices.
She then refuses to see me , refers me to a doctor she used to work with that doesn't take my insurance, drops my insurance and then leaves town. She relocated her office from Cincinnati to Colorado. I wonder why. Yeah, you guessed it. Just google her. She has a terrible rep.
TO have this kind of experience with someone who says they are 'the best' in their field...is a tragedy. She gives plastic surgeons a bad name.
How do I rate this doctor? She is not a doctor. She is a ***. A coward. She is downright awful. So she left town to go to Colorado where I hope she does not do this to another person...and now I've had to go through multiple surgeries to get even remotely back to normal. So if she did this to a cancer survivor, I can only imagine what she does in her other plastic surgery work. DO NOT go to this doctor.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Breast Reconstructive Surgery
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "Woke up twice during wisdom (4) extraction. Never once did the oral surgeon stop/pause until I was out again. I was actually told to be quiet; apparently I was yelling...."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I saw B-Precious advertised for what looked like a great deal. A mini session with a few images for $50. The old saying Cheap is what cheap gets is so..."
- "I'm boycotting Cincinnati Bell on Facebook. Their social media team doesn't respond to criticism, which proves they don't care about customers. So, I started @BoycottCincinnatiBell page (https://www.facebook.com/BoycottCincinnatiBell). Like the page..."
- "On Monday September 9, 2013, I received a “Past Due” bill ($557.93) for a Cincinnati Bell account I closed in June of 2013. The “Past Due” statement said that..."
- "There are two types of companies: Those that thrive on a loyal customer base by keeping their customers happy, and those that rely on a constant in-flow of new customers..."