Jennifer Butterfield Md - Breast Cancer Survivor Reconstruction Surgery by JENNIFER BUTTERFIELD gone wrong.
Dr. Jennifer Butterfield is cold, unprofessional and a ***.
I am a breast cancer survivor that she took on for reconstruction and it was a disaster from the get go.
Long story short, well....she cut the blood supply off to the right breast chest wall on the right side when she did the reconstruction leaving it with complications that never healed.
The implant incision did not heal.
The JPratts tubes she put in, did not stay in.
I went in several times to have the incision cleaned and treated only to having it pulled out in her office on a Saturday, at which she did not even get back to me until late the next morning when we had been calling her since midnight the night before when the incision had burst. Only to get to her office, the implant is then yanked out in her office with no anesthesia. She left me with one over sized implant that I did not desire on the left side and a scar so bad on the right side it was nearly impossible to have surgery on again. So she stuffed a bunch of gauze in the gaping hole she left in my chest and hurried back off to her trip to Columbus....how she is still in practice is beyond me because I'm not the only one she has done this to. Similar stories pop up all round me in the breast cancer survivor community and it's no wonder she decided to go to Colorado.
I am filing complaints from here to the moon about how awful her 'practices' are. Exactly that, practices.
She then refuses to see me , refers me to a doctor she used to work with that doesn't take my insurance, drops my insurance and then leaves town. She relocated her office from Cincinnati to Colorado. I wonder why. Yeah, you guessed it. Just google her. She has a terrible rep.
TO have this kind of experience with someone who says they are 'the best' in their field...is a tragedy. She gives plastic surgeons a bad name.
How do I rate this doctor? She is not a doctor. She is a ***. A coward. She is downright awful. So she left town to go to Colorado where I hope she does not do this to another person...and now I've had to go through multiple surgeries to get even remotely back to normal. So if she did this to a cancer survivor, I can only imagine what she does in her other plastic surgery work. DO NOT go to this doctor.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Breast Reconstructive Surgery
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "The veneers are not at all as pictured in their ad. They look like a piece of plastic with little indentations that are supposed to be a separation of the..."
- "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..."
- "I went to Affordable Dentures on 07/2015 and technician took me X rays, she said that she had to remove 3 teeth, because 1 was shifted, 1 loose and 1..."
- "Odered flowers, candy for my mother for Mother's Day 2013. She text with pictures of the mess she was delivered. Flowers were not what was ordered and they..."
- "The new Coldwater Creek sure isn’t what it used to be. I purchased a jacket and followed the washing instructions on the inside label. The first time I washed..."
- "Buying from this company was been horrible! I read that items could take awhile to ship so I made sure to order early and waiting did not bother me but..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."