Jennifer Butterfield Md - Breast Cancer Survivor Reconstruction Surgery by JENNIFER BUTTERFIELD gone wrong.
Dr. Jennifer Butterfield is cold, unprofessional and a ***.
I am a breast cancer survivor that she took on for reconstruction and it was a disaster from the get go.
Long story short, well....she cut the blood supply off to the right breast chest wall on the right side when she did the reconstruction leaving it with complications that never healed.
The implant incision did not heal.
The JPratts tubes she put in, did not stay in.
I went in several times to have the incision cleaned and treated only to having it pulled out in her office on a Saturday, at which she did not even get back to me until late the next morning when we had been calling her since midnight the night before when the incision had burst. Only to get to her office, the implant is then yanked out in her office with no anesthesia. She left me with one over sized implant that I did not desire on the left side and a scar so bad on the right side it was nearly impossible to have surgery on again. So she stuffed a bunch of gauze in the gaping hole she left in my chest and hurried back off to her trip to Columbus....how she is still in practice is beyond me because I'm not the only one she has done this to. Similar stories pop up all round me in the breast cancer survivor community and it's no wonder she decided to go to Colorado.
I am filing complaints from here to the moon about how awful her 'practices' are. Exactly that, practices.
She then refuses to see me , refers me to a doctor she used to work with that doesn't take my insurance, drops my insurance and then leaves town. She relocated her office from Cincinnati to Colorado. I wonder why. Yeah, you guessed it. Just google her. She has a terrible rep.
TO have this kind of experience with someone who says they are 'the best' in their field...is a tragedy. She gives plastic surgeons a bad name.
How do I rate this doctor? She is not a doctor. She is a ***. A coward. She is downright awful. So she left town to go to Colorado where I hope she does not do this to another person...and now I've had to go through multiple surgeries to get even remotely back to normal. So if she did this to a cancer survivor, I can only imagine what she does in her other plastic surgery work. DO NOT go to this doctor.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Breast Reconstructive Surgery
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick is a DISGRACE!! Proof Below. This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only. For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, MBBS, http://www.martinick.com/ Image 21 &..."
- "Long story short ,8month ago I started ,the Veneers are horrible ,even my dogs were laughing at me ,I send them back ,send hundreds of emails ,calls ,and nothing ,I..."
- "Stetic implant & dental centers a complete nightmare . needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries . this place promised to..."
- "Bought zip-off pants/shorts. I am a petite person but their pants are totally disproportionate comparing waist and thighs. Even though I bought bigger pants and use belt, the fabric around..."
- "To put it bluntly, they SUCK. Missing the Dark Chocolate, they are smashed smaller, the marshmallow is not even the same, it's flat and chewy, not full and fluffy like..."
- "Purchased a W/D($1480) set from HH Gregg in the last 30 days. When they delivered to my home this time items went missing, things got broken, all the trash was..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."