Verified Reviewer

Update by user Mar 12, 2022

On 11March2022 (Friday) at 1041hrs I sent Jenni Kayne an email telling them to stop inundating my inbox with ridiculous automated service and support questionnaires.That same day at 1602hrs I received another automated service and support questionnaire.As of 12March2002 (Saturday) Jenni Kayne have still not fixed their technical issues with their promo code: CHARLOTTE30. I have been documenting this since last Tuesday with date and time.As to be expected -I have not had any of my issues addressed since management offered her rotten “solution” on Tuesday 08March2022. They have provide no JUST resolution.

Update by user Mar 11, 2022

As of Friday (11March2022) there has been no customer support from Jenni Kayne, however, they are inundating my email with automated support questionnaires!Also, some do not understand that being a former Service Member and a disabled veteran is kind of a big deal when reporting complaints to the BBB.In addition, some people rely on “working” coupons to make purchases they may not otherwise be able to afford. If a “manager” decides to “resolve their technical issues” by making up a coupon which has to be used “IMMEDIATELY”- some may not have the finances to adhere to this rotten solution.

These “technical issues” using the CHARLOTTE30 coupon code had not been resolved for at least 3 days. How Interesting that a “luxury business-as they refer to themselves” cannot address technical issues within a timely matter!

Update by user Mar 10, 2022

As of 10March2022 at 1150hrs (1050 hrs PCT) the “luxury” company Jenni Kayne has not addressed their “technical issues with Promo code-CHARLOTTE30. CHARLOTTE30 is still available and continues to deduct 30% off a purchase, but does not work when finalizing the purchase.

I have saved all snapshots that are dated and timed since attempting to use the code since early Tuesday Morning.I have not heard back from Jenni Kayne since Tuesday (08March2022). Their customer service is beyond abhorrent, so not hearing back is to be expected.

Original review posted by user Mar 10, 2022

I contacted the Jenni Kayne text line (08March2022) to inform them I had difficulties using promo code CHARLOTTE30. First, their customer service is a joke.

Second, as has always been the case -customers can NEVER speak with a live person!

The chat option was not operative at 0800hrs when it was supposed to be.

Going back to whomever I was chatting with via text did not have a manager call as I had requested, and only wanted to argue with me that promo code CHARLOTTE30 did not work! I sent him snapshots that the promo code did work and that it took the price down 30% until you you tried to make the purchase...even at 1250 my time (1150 PST) the code continued to work, but not when making the purchase.

I have provided Jenni Kayne with multiple snapshots showing the promo code does work: via text; email, and eventually chat.

6hrs later! it is the same issue with the promo code.

Jenni Kayne is so negligent that "their technical issue still had not been fixed". Jenni Kayne offers little to no customer support and are obviously negligent!

Let me rehash why I have been trying to get into contact with Jenni Kayne:

I tried to purchase the Raffia Bucket Bag using code CHARLOTTE30.

The code was applied to my order, however, when I attempted to purchase the Raffia Bucket Bag I would get the following notice- "CHARLOTTE30 discount code isn't available to you right now". I googled this code only to find that several other customers were able to use it.

Attempted purchase with code CHARLOTTE30 was done at 0600 (**** PCT). It is now 13:52 (12:52 PCT), and they have not fixed their "technical problem with the code".

A woman from "management" finally called and showed no desire to rectify the situation!

It was also evident that she could care less that I spent at least 5hrs of MY TIME dealing with the above issues. All she offered to do is make-up a 30% off promo code; which I would have to use right away- apparently immediately.

I took this as a HUGE slap in the face, and hung up!

She was rude, disrespectful and condescending!

I also informed her that I was a former military Officer and now a 100% disabled vet.

I told her I would be filing a complaint with the BBB. Interestingly enough they are not BBB accredited.

In addition, as of today (09march2022 @ 0700hrs) the promo code CHARLOTTE30 is still available and deducts 30% off your purchase,but does not work when finalizing purchase.

User's recommendation: Don’t give this horrific “business” you money!

Preferred solution: Courtesy raffia bag- due to continuing severe lack of customer support!.

Comments