Jenkins Acura - Ford Car Review from Lakeland, Florida
Update added by user Jul 18
Jenkins Acura used car department is very very very high pressure sales I was not allowed to leave in my car through the persuasive powers of their salesman being someone who has mild Asperger's Syndrome I didn't stand a chance at Jenkins Acura of Ocala I was given a full tank of gas even though I said I was looking for A4 cylinder not A6 it fell on deaf ears
Original review posted by user Jul 18
On May 25th 2013 I bought a Ford 500 from Jenkins Acura because I had bad credit and limited bartering skills I paid $10,000 for a $5,000 car here we are in 2016, I have been pouring so much money into auto repairs I cannot make my car payment it will probably be repossessed in the next few days thank you very much and Jenkins Acura of Ocala for selling me a lemon
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "To Whom It May Concern,We bought a package of the regular stuffed Oreo's and found that the amount of cream seemed to be smaller than what we have bought in..."
- "I had to keep going back as the dentures never fit. I finally gave up and just used cushion grip until the dentures broke. They told me my warranty doesn't..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."