Jeld Wen - Premium Vinyl Window

14 of 51 Jeld Wen reviews

I live in the Northern part of Michigan.My windows have been a major source of fustration.

My front window has condensation on the OUTSIDE most every morning. Jeld-Wen tells me I am too close to the lake (I'm about 1000 ft. away, across the street), they said perhaps my bathroom is too close, causing this condensation OUTSIDE?, plants too close to window, bushes too close, kitchen cooking could cause this etc. I asked them to send a rep out because I feel the window is defective.

They just tell me it is not, that the windows are doing their job. They want to charge me $280 to come out and look at them. I CANNOT see out my window till after 9-10am. This is unacceptable!

Unbelievable!Jeld-Wen is a terrible company and I will continue to spread that word, along with poor Home Depot service where I purchased the windows.This only happens on one window, I have 4 windows on the same wall.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
14 of 51 Jeld Wen reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Window guy

Aug 09 #1197053

Condensation on the exterior of the glass IS a sign of proper performance. You wil find a great deal of information online that explains the occurrence.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jeld Wen.
Filing a new complaint about
×