Do not buy Jeld- Wen products!! They claim to have lifetime warranties on their windows and when you contact them they will not cover it.

I bought replacement windows at Home Depot that Jeld Wen built. I discovered holes in the screen frames where someone had built the shipping crates using a staple gun too close to the windows. The staples went through the aluminum screen frames. Also, one window’s lock was broken.

I carried the last window to Home Depot and let the associate uncrate the window. The associate was flabbergasted. He found two staple holes and four dings in the screen frame. Home Depot contacted Jeld Wen who said “We don’t guarantee the products we don’t build”. We only guarantee the vinyl. Jeld Wen said to go to their web site an order replacement parts. Home Depot said they could not help me.

This is BS. I’m retired and on a fixed income. Thanks Jeld Wen for your support to fellow Americans. Americans don’t need people like you in this country. I spent 41+ years in the Military with combat action and never found a company like you. Maybe President Elect Trump can trade you for a company that will support Americans!

Review about: Jeld Wen Window Warranty.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jeld Wen Window
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $38
Preferred solution A lock and two screens.

Had an Experience with Jeld Wen?

Comments

Richmond, Virginia, United States #1241209

Thank you for your service and your review.We are getting ready to replace our front doors with expensive new ones.

I had found one from Jeld Wen that I liked.Guess we won't be considering it anymore!