Jefferson Construction - Criminal Roofing!
Update added by user Nov 30, 2015
NOT in Suncook, NH!!!!! Was, is, in CONCORD, NH!
Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2015
Roofer installed Ice & Water Shield UNDER Drip Edge thus directing water into soffit, should have been installed OVER Drip Edge!Roofer ONLY installed but one row of Ice & Water Shield, on a low pitch enclosed porch roof, over existing multiple rows of Ice & Water Shield which allows water from "Ice Dams" to flow through the nail holes left by prior shingles and to flow UNDER the edge of the one row of Ice & Water Shield installed by this Criminal Roofer!
"Crew" ripped off clapboard siding, as in TORE OFF, BUSTED, at point of contact with roof and installed an aluminum effort to prevent leakage!
See video.In Picture - Note "Pencil" under his one row of Ice & Water Shield showing how he installed it over existing Ice & Water Shield that had a BAZILLION HOLES in it already!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Jefferson Construction Roofing Service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "My husband and I were told that our car needed a water pump and was quoted $530.00. Before the quote, we were charged $38.00 just to have the car inspected..."
- "The company behind the Prepaid Visa Upside Debit Cards has an F rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). The BBB has noticed a pattern of complaints concerning Metabank---Cardholder Services...."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."