Jefferson Construction - Criminal Roofing!
Update added by user Nov 30, 2015
NOT in Suncook, NH!!!!! Was, is, in CONCORD, NH!
Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2015
Roofer installed Ice & Water Shield UNDER Drip Edge thus directing water into soffit, should have been installed OVER Drip Edge!Roofer ONLY installed but one row of Ice & Water Shield, on a low pitch enclosed porch roof, over existing multiple rows of Ice & Water Shield which allows water from "Ice Dams" to flow through the nail holes left by prior shingles and to flow UNDER the edge of the one row of Ice & Water Shield installed by this Criminal Roofer!
"Crew" ripped off clapboard siding, as in TORE OFF, BUSTED, at point of contact with roof and installed an aluminum effort to prevent leakage!
See video.In Picture - Note "Pencil" under his one row of Ice & Water Shield showing how he installed it over existing Ice & Water Shield that had a BAZILLION HOLES in it already!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Jefferson Construction Roofing Service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "The company behind the Prepaid Visa Upside Debit Cards has an F rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). The BBB has noticed a pattern of complaints concerning Metabank---Cardholder Services...."
- "My husband and I ordered from this pizzeria on 9/4/2011. The subs were horrible and made wrong. We called the pizzeria to make one sub without onions and it had..."
- "My husband and I were told that our car needed a water pump and was quoted $530.00. Before the quote, we were charged $38.00 just to have the car inspected..."