Suncook, New Hampshire

Update by user Nov 30, 2015

NOT in Suncook, NH!!!!! Was, is, in CONCORD, NH!

Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2015

Roofer installed Ice & Water Shield UNDER Drip Edge thus directing water into soffit, should have been installed OVER Drip Edge!Roofer ONLY installed but one row of Ice & Water Shield, on a low pitch enclosed porch roof, over existing multiple rows of Ice & Water Shield which allows water from "Ice Dams" to flow through the nail holes left by prior shingles and to flow UNDER the edge of the one row of Ice & Water Shield installed by this Criminal Roofer!

"Crew" ripped off clapboard siding, as in TORE OFF, BUSTED, at point of contact with roof and installed an aluminum effort to prevent leakage!

See video.In Picture - Note "Pencil" under his one row of Ice & Water Shield showing how he installed it over existing Ice & Water Shield that had a BAZILLION HOLES in it already!

Review about: Jefferson Construction Roofing Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jefferson Construction?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion