Jefferson Construction - Criminal Roofing!
Update added by user Nov 30, 2015
NOT in Suncook, NH!!!!! Was, is, in CONCORD, NH!
Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2015
Roofer installed Ice & Water Shield UNDER Drip Edge thus directing water into soffit, should have been installed OVER Drip Edge!Roofer ONLY installed but one row of Ice & Water Shield, on a low pitch enclosed porch roof, over existing multiple rows of Ice & Water Shield which allows water from "Ice Dams" to flow through the nail holes left by prior shingles and to flow UNDER the edge of the one row of Ice & Water Shield installed by this Criminal Roofer!
"Crew" ripped off clapboard siding, as in TORE OFF, BUSTED, at point of contact with roof and installed an aluminum effort to prevent leakage!
See video.In Picture - Note "Pencil" under his one row of Ice & Water Shield showing how he installed it over existing Ice & Water Shield that had a BAZILLION HOLES in it already!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Jefferson Construction Roofing Service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "My husband and I were told that our car needed a water pump and was quoted $530.00. Before the quote, we were charged $38.00 just to have the car inspected..."
- "The company behind the Prepaid Visa Upside Debit Cards has an F rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). The BBB has noticed a pattern of complaints concerning Metabank---Cardholder Services...."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."