Update by user Aug 08, 2014

Another person from the company contacted me and did the refund.

Original review posted by user Aug 06, 2014

In May 29th I bought a book from Jeff and until July 24th it still haven't arrived.

He promised that it would be shipped on June 23rd and it would arrive in 2 weeks (A trick from his part but I trusted him due to his "supposely" good reputation).

I got in contact with them so they could ship another book to my new address since I moved out on July 25th and they told me to ask someone to go there, grab the book and send it INTERNATIONALLY to me on my own expenses. I even, for some *** reason, asked a friend to check and on August 5th is still haven't arrived.

When I told them that I wanted my money back they offended me and accused me to be trying to "made them into a fool".

Attached follows a copy of one of those e-mails.

Review about: Book.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $10
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jeff Walker - Product Launch Formula?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion