Jeff Walker - Product Launch Formula - JEFF WALKER DO NOT DELIVER HIS PRODUCTS!!
Update added by user Aug 08, 2014
Another person from the company contacted me and did the refund.
Original review posted by user Aug 06, 2014
In May 29th I bought a book from Jeff and until July 24th it still haven't arrived.
He promised that it would be shipped on June 23rd and it would arrive in 2 weeks (A trick from his part but I trusted him due to his "supposely" good reputation).
I got in contact with them so they could ship another book to my new address since I moved out on July 25th and they told me to ask someone to go there, grab the book and send it INTERNATIONALLY to me on my own expenses. I even, for some *** reason, asked a friend to check and on August 5th is still haven't arrived.
When I told them that I wanted my money back they offended me and accused me to be trying to "made them into a fool".
Attached follows a copy of one of those e-mails.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We saw an Ad in "The Hindu" (a small peanut sized ad) stating that one can earn 50000 to 90000 per month with paperplate business by a company called R..."
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."
- "Ordered a pair of sunglasses, they sent the wrong pair will not give my money back. They blame their dispatch, whatever that means. They won't accept responsibility. They just want..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."