Update by user Aug 08, 2014

Another person from the company contacted me and did the refund.

Original review posted by user Aug 06, 2014

In May 29th I bought a book from Jeff and until July 24th it still haven't arrived.

He promised that it would be shipped on June 23rd and it would arrive in 2 weeks (A trick from his part but I trusted him due to his "supposely" good reputation).

I got in contact with them so they could ship another book to my new address since I moved out on July 25th and they told me to ask someone to go there, grab the book and send it INTERNATIONALLY to me on my own expenses. I even, for some *** reason, asked a friend to check and on August 5th is still haven't arrived.

When I told them that I wanted my money back they offended me and accused me to be trying to "made them into a fool".

Attached follows a copy of one of those e-mails.

Review about: Book.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $10
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jeff Walker - Product Launch Formula?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more SPS Review Forum - Scam Alert - FTC Investigation on Yaya Maria Hope Sps Review Forum "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..." Read more Smart Boost System - Smartboostsystem with Milton Greg review Smart Boost System "SMARTBOOSTSYSTEM, previously called GOFUNDSYSTEM is a scam! I was *** enough to order their package for my Indiegogo campaign. I soon started to see visitors on my Indiegogo campaign. Strangely..." Read more Defensivedriving Com Course Review DefensiveDriving Com "DO NOT take this course! They *** you with a falsely advertising with no specified fine print ANYWHERE! for getting your ticket dissmissed and if not a refund of $250..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Best kitten purchase ever!!! Christypaw Persians "My name is Connie Carpenter and I live in Wentzville, Missouri. On March 12, 2016 I lost my beloved Persian that I had from birth till death...almost 19 years. I..." Read more Pets Supplies Plus - HORRIFIC customer service Pets Supplies Plus "I was in the store over 40 minutes trying to decide on fish supplies with my kids, not once did any of the 3 chatty girls who showed up all..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more