1.2

Me and my dad when to the Jeff smith Kia in Perry, Ga. We were going to look at an SUV, something big for me and my son to ride in.

I drove around the front of the dealership, one of the sale persons came out. I told her that I was looking at the cars. So she took pictures of my car inside and outside. She told me to park my car, we got out and went in.

But it seems like they're trying to put you in a car that they want you in. I just wanted to look at cars and see what my trade value is. I was not going to buy a car there and then. Furthermore, I feel like they did me wrong.

She texted me while I was at work and ask me if my dad was going to do consigned. My dad said he was not going to do that. I named one of the SUV that I wanted to look at, but I know that it was expensive. They want me to pay 700 dollars for a car payment, that's too much for me.

I want to go down on my car payment. This was on a Wednesday last week.

But I have never been treated like that going to a dealership. I am never going back to Jeff smith Kia again, and I'm done with them...

Location: Ohatchee, Alabama

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Jeff Smith Kia Reviews