Pictou, Nova Scotia
1.1K views 3 comments

Update by user May 05, 2015

Hi There, The only update I have not heard from Jeff Couch of Jeff Couch's RV Nation nor from his Driver John Cesar.I have been in touch with John Cesar's insurance carrier .I was told at the time by John Cesar that John's deductable was higher than the amount of my damages so he would pay the amount out of pocket.That has not worked out..He and his wife Debbie Cesar are the registered owners of AJ Transport.Neither one will respond now.Please pass the word along as I am sure I am not the only one affected by Jeff Couch and John Cesar.

Original review posted by user Mar 29, 2015

We purchased a 2014 SALEM 27RKSS April 27, 2014 from Jeff Couch R nation.They advertise shipping with their chosen transport dealer to the Canadian border.Customer pays cash to the driver.John Cesar of AJ Transport.Our unit was damaged in transit by trucking company.We have been promised compensation for the last year and they are telling us now that we are not getting any.

We are from Canada so they are saying no big deal..Please help us if you have a way to deal with this.We are a retired couple from Canada and need some input.

Review about: 2014 Salem 27Rkss.

I didn't like: Being lied to.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $3477
Preferred solution I just want what I paid to have RV fixed.. Not a cent more..

Had an Experience with Jeff Couchs Rv Nation?

Comments

where do you live? i had the same thing happen

to Anonymous #978907

I live in Nova Scotia Canada. Can you tell me more?

to Anonymous #979381

you can email me scricont@nb.aibn.com