JDBridal - Took my 188.00 & 4 wks later dress still not received
I Ordered a mother of the bride dress for my daughters wedding 30 days ahead of time, I paid extra for expedited shipping.My emails have gone unanswered, except for early on when they told me to be patient & they hoped I would receive in time.
There is no phone number to reach the company. I received no tracking number, and now my order has been deleted off their website under my account.
My order is number 20160628225142 I am flying out for my daughters wedding Wednesday and would like to have it shipped to the hotel to make it in time so I have a dress to wear.This has been the most important & most stressful purchase I have ever made
Please help I ordered standard size
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Took money not receive product
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "By the way, Larry Williams with LaborFest San Antonio was blocked from Sunken Gardens. Thats why the venue was changed. For LaborFest 2016 He tried to borrow money to pay..."
- "This was my daughters first time competing in pageant even tho she didnt take home a title she really enjoyed herself and is looking forward to next year. The memories..."
- "my order number is# 3559528 on friday june 6 th. I placed an order for a wedding dress. I cannot put into words what i recieved yesterday june 30th,..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "Highlights• MISLEAD on what financing/incentives are available• Sales team UNIFORMED of what interest rates they can offer• Allow customers to believe financing is in place and then call to more than TREBLE the..."
- "Upon opening my jimmy johns sandwich this hair was in my sandwich....grossed me out..."
- " Back in 2005, my husband and I bought our first house. We live on the Kitsap Peninsula in Washington state, and decided to travel to the Ikea in Renton...."