Phoenix, Arizona

I ordered bi focla sun glasses from the Superstition Springs Optical.When they came in, I felt the bi focal was too low.

Related: Stanton Optical - Prices advertised and bad service

I was told by the forceful, rude associate that they were exactly like my current glasses and my eyes would adjust. I have been trying to "adjust" for 3 months and have totally stopped wearing the sunglasses at this point. In order to read through the bifocal, I have to look cross eyed. In addition, my reading glasses came with the recommended anti glare coating.

After 6 months, the glasses are so "spotted" from the anti glare flaking off that I can't see through them clearly and get headaches from wearing them.

I have gone back to my old Costco glasses.I will NEVER purchase any glasses at the Superstition Springs JC Penney Optical or ANY JC Penney optical....believe me when I say," Stick with Costco"!!!

I didn't like: Defective glasses, Poor customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sunglasses
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Jcpenney Optical?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

ListenClear - Listen Clear Hearing Aids Review ListenClear "I recieved mine today and extremely pleased. I tried the "as seen on tv" for $20×2=$40 and took them back due to lots of static, white noise and bulky and..." Read more Starkey Hearing Technologies - Surf Link Engineering disaster Starkey Hearing Technologies "This is the second time I have had to replace my Surf Link control unit due to MANUFACTURING issues. Of course my "warranty" is expired now! You have the audacity to..." Read more Honey Color - Would not recommend Honey Color "I wanted to try HoneyColor.com because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal. I ordered 6 lenses total. Shipping was decent and the packaging is cute, each one came..." Read more Stanton Optical Delivery Service Review Stanton Optical "I went to Stanton Optical on Lydians Blvd in Albuquerque, NM. I was told the glasses would be available in an hour. They weren't. Since I live 2 hours away,..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more GEX International - Trash, Horrible, Horrid. Clickbait GEX International "This is literally nothing like the game. This is the virtual equivalent of SJW's. Why... Why did u do dis. Like Bruh why did you do dis. I wasted so..." Read more Rockmart Paint and Body Shop - Negative Review with Mark Townsend Rockmart Paint And Body Shop "ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY: I used Mark Townsend, owner of Rockmart Paint & Body to paint my classic car. On March 4, 2017 I brought my (el camino) to Mark for..." Read more