We hired JC after looking for him for awhile because we had met him while he was doing work at the Aloft Hotel in downtown Asheville.Our driveway is about 1/4 a mile long.
JC came and put it together in no time so now we have a beautiful driveway. We came across this complaint form set against JC and I'm actually shocked. JC does excellent work and I would refer him to everyone.
We have another project coming up and I would not use anyone but JC because he does what he says he's going to do.Thanks JC David Howell
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "These photos show the shoddy roof construction at my former Pulte-built house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. When the roofers doing the repair arrived, one said "another valley" as he..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "We bought 2 bed sets for our children when the delivery crew had set them up I discovered both head boards were banged up and cracked as well as one..."
- "Urine not cleaned from under toilet from previous occupant . DANGEROUSLY dirty room HVAC system filters and systems. *** smear on the BOTTOM SHEET of a supposedly freshly made bed. Room air filters..."
- "Made 3 seperate orders. Didn't receive any of them. Was told I could only dispute 2. Seller sent one tracking number for 3seperate packages. My post office says it could..."