We hired JC after looking for him for awhile because we had met him while he was doing work at the Aloft Hotel in downtown Asheville.Our driveway is about 1/4 a mile long.

JC came and put it together in no time so now we have a beautiful driveway. We came across this complaint form set against JC and I'm actually shocked. JC does excellent work and I would refer him to everyone.

We have another project coming up and I would not use anyone but JC because he does what he says he's going to do.Thanks JC David Howell

Review about: Concrete Work.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jc Concrete Paving Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jc Concrete?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Americas Home Place - RUN far away!!!  Check out this video: youtube.com/watch?v=N80aQQoAfUI Americas Home Place "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..." Read more Js Construction - J&S Construction is a fraud Js Construction "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..." Read more Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more Fendi - Poor quality and customer service Fendi "I bought a pair of of sneaker in black fabric and studs Code: 8E6386SN2F06VN at South Coast Plaza California store a few months ago. After my wife wore it twice,..." Read more Little Caesars - Last night was horrible Little Caesars "Got there about 9:40 the lobby was full they had no pizzas they want to make special features they said they we're closed but I told told them know that..." Read more