Review about Jayco Camping Trailer from Rochester, New York
Featured on Facebook ›
ISSUE NOT RESOLVED
4 flat tires.5th wheel in two trip,camper 2 years 0ld,think they were diffective.Last trip 2 in an hour.
Ripped shirk off camper. They won't do s***.
Have water leak over slide .Has topper on it
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Jayco Camping Trailer
- Review category
Had an experience with Jayco? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..."
- "On September 13th 2011, I bought an AKC registered female from Ms. Morningstar for $2500 on co-ownership with the promise Ms. Morningstar to sign off with full payment or puppy..."
- "I purchased a Log Home Kit from Affordable Log Home Concepts in August of 2008. A Contract was agreed upon and signed between myself and Stacey Gaylord in the..."
- "Bigweddingdress.com has professional looking website with an impressive, extensive inventory. Prices seem too good to be true. They are. My daughter wanted a hunter green ballgown for..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."