Review about 2015 Jayco Pinnacle Rv from Brooklyn, New York
This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was at fifty miles and so on. I have called numerous time trying to get this problem resolved and it is now June and still no call back the crack is getting larger every move
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2015 Jayco Pinnacle Rv
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "4 flat tires.5th wheel in two trip,camper 2 years 0ld,think they were diffective. Last trip 2 in an hour. Ripped shirk off camper. They won't do s***. Have water leak..."
- "Does jayco have plans to add another step to their 2016 jayco 345bhts eagle . they are so high off ground and hard for me to step up. Also..."
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "My name is Tracie jones 122-22 ocean promenade 3D rockaway,park 11694 I had a terrible experience with both stores queens blvd and farming dale location. It took 4months to deliver..."
- ". I paid for three year's worth of service in advance in June of 2012. Not only did they show up unprepared to install the bait in the..."
- "I placed an on 9/13 and signed up for Walmart's 2 day shipping pass to try free for 30 days. When I ordered the items that totaled under $50, the..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."