Review about 2015 Jayco Octane 222 Super Lite from La Junta, Colorado
Update added by user Apr 22, 2016
Check out what happens when you try and tape the control panel down because the screws are screwed into air. The so called wood the screws are suppose to be screwed into is cardboard with some sort if wood covering glued to it. The duct tape pulled the fake wood stuff off.
Update added by user Apr 18, 2016
Water heater had another leak at another connection which has been fixed again.
Now the water pump is acting funny, knocking, beating it's self against the floor. I have lost water pressure and the toilet runs and runs when flushed.
I also now have a new dent in the corner molding by the bathroom.
The drain plug was just sitting in the water heater area outside under the cover. I was told that's how it was when brought in, amazing!
Update added by user Apr 16, 2016
Dealer said the problem which caused the fire was a spider web.
The current rate for running a brush through the gas line is $125.00.
16 issues were addressed during the service stop.
Front of trailer and shower will have to come loose/out for more mold mitigation.
I know know what a full timer is: someone who owns a trailer and spends all their time working on it.
This Jayco is a full time job!
Update added by user Apr 11, 2016
Well it's April 12th. and water started coming out from under the bathroom wall. The water heater has totally taken a dump, literally!
What a mess this trailer is.
Update added by user Apr 03, 2016
What makes all the water leaks even more concerning is the shower has never been used.
While looking for water, I pulled the inspection panel in the storage compartment to the area below the shower and found the shower was supported by scrap pieces of 2x4's, not very confident inspiring!
Update added by user Apr 03, 2016
Also, the toilet paper holder fell off the wall, one side of the plastic assembly had missed the stud and only screwed into cardboard wall.
Same situation as window cover snaps.
Update added by user Apr 01, 2016
The screws holding the refueling station began popping off, bent frame?
Original review posted by user Apr 01, 2016
2015 Jayco 222 Octane SL Toyhauler
Water leaks every connection has leaked, water pump kicks on all the time, 5 times it's been in for water leaks and still not resolved.
Mold- more water leaking in at front bottom of trailer there's a gap and daylight can be seen. Found this while cleaning up mold which is in everything.
Fridge makes all kinds of noise and goes into check when switching power sources.
Furnace jingles like a bearing is going out.
Screen door plastic slide has been on order since new.
3 cabinet doors have fallen off, if you attempt to tighten the screws strip the soft wood.
All wood work was staples and nails exposed, not to mention all the visible hammer and sanding marks on everything wood.
Nitrogen sticker was hiding a dent.
Fuel station nozzle was stuck on and sprayed fuel all over my motorcycle.
Microwave oven door came pre-dented.
Trailer Control cabinet screws all came loose.
Windows all leak and make noise when wind is blowing.
Axle bent, 3 months to get it replaced.
All 4 tires needed replaced due to the axle.
Fender skirt cracked since new.
Water heater started on fire when I try'ed to heat water using propane.
Storage compartment trim peeling off.
Front bird graphic peeling off.
Medicine cabinet shelves falling apart.
Stereo face will no longer latch down properly.
Battery strap for generator broke an on order I guess.
Generator sounds like a bearing is going out while under a small load.
Trim in bathroom and sleeping area not properly fitted to walls and ceiling.
Never able to get this unit out of the state (Colorado).
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2015 Jayco Octane 222 Super Lite
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "Run, DON’T Walk from Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet! I Personally CAN NOT stress enough for you to stay away from this dishonest dealership! I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "They're there to steal your identity and lie about who you're married they're there to steal your identity and lie about who you're married to as well as use..."
- "Customer service is extremely rude an condescending, they will not let you speak, they treat you like your dumb and like total dog ***. I will never shop them again,..."
- "Purchased a new car and shopped around for a new policy because I have had nothing but horrible customer service from this company. Called FL to cancel my policy on..."