Augusta, Georgia
4.4K views 10 comments

First off, I am calling B.S.on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda.

The consistent mis-spellings, poor grammar, and haphazard punctuation on so many of these reviews makes it REALLY obvious that the same person slapped them together. A competitor perhaps? Nah, this is America and that *** doesn't happen here. SMH.

Anyway, I bought a new Jayco TT and love it. I've used it 3 times. Is it perfect? No.

I have to take it in to see why the oven and the outside kitchen stove aren't getting propane. Other than that, it tows well, sets up easily, heats and cools great, and has NO LEAKS. Anywhere. These are lower-budget units when compared with the more expensive offerings from other manufacturers, but as a first camper purchase, I couldn't be happier.

Take all these negative reviews with a grain of salt, and remember that when you have a concentration of negative reviews, it makes it seem like everyone who owns one is bashing it. Not true.

There are many, many satisfied purchasers who don't bother to write GOOD reviews on a site dedicated to bad reviews.Jayco is fine in my book, at least so far.

Review about: Jayco Travel Trailer.

I liked: Value for my money, Layout and decor of jayco.

I didn't like: Minor propane issue.

4.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jayco?

Submit review

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1263619

You are more than welcome to call this uneducated with a masters degree troll. My number is 904 4631796.

Mesa, Arizona, United States #1262251

For sure it was not your 60,000 that is down the drain .just because you can speak or write better does not mean your a better person .what if it was one of your kids that got burned ?

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1246881

Hope yours does not start leaking like our 2012, which now is not worth much as the Jayco dealership cannot find the leak so I guess we will just wait for the walls to rot away and then take it to a scrap yard. Oh yes all the seals were regularly checked.

Algonquin, Illinois, United States #1216267

Well you're the lucky one, were out 70,000 maybe you don't know the differance we've had 11 units this is the worst

Discovery Bay, California, United States #1200100

Well your lucky I bought a brand new Jayco 28 foot Elite and the reason all the stories sound the same is because they are sir...as far as the spelling really ???sounds like you work for Jayco ..hmmI we have a 2 year warranty so far it's been in the shop 8 months I paid $38,000 for it everything has broke.

so this is America as you stated for what purpose?

I have a masters.and you just got lucky give it time

Anchorage, Alaska, United States #1183233

I certainly agree with you. My favorite is the writer who spells master bed as "matter", and storage door as "do". Can you imagine how frustrating it must be for Jayco or the dealer to communicate with such a person?

I have had problems with my Jay Feather, but dealing with Cedric, the service manager at Crestview in Buda, Texas, has been a pleasure.

highgear1979
to Anonymous Stavely, Alberta, Canada #1205235

I wish I could have found this dealership when my A frame was all buckled and I was stuck in valdez Alaska. But I was lucky enough to meet some of the nicest and most helpful people in Alaska making my problems a lot easier to deal with

Petrolia, Ontario, Canada #1183137

This sounds like it was written by a dealership

to Anonymous #1316091

Rightttt!!!!!

I agree.We had a minor outside storage door leak that our dealer took care of, and also one of our burners won't light but I never use 3 at a time anyway so haven't bothered having it looked at.

We are very pleased with the comfort and quality of our Jayco.Looking at a larger fifth wheel now and will probably go with the Jayco again.