We have yet to live a week in our new fiver. Generally we love it. Everything truly is functional and working EXCEPT 1)Before the washer and dryer install the bedroom closet slider doors were hung properly and the automatic/manual lighting WAS working properly. Warranty on-site repair required. 2)Bedroom TV DVD slot will not accept a disc. Warranty on-site replacement required. Otherwise I suggest giving everything a little snug tightening and if you don't really like the fixtures, replace them. You can install NICE fixtures that really make a difference when you live full time in this rig. I assure you, using your favorite shower head is preferable to using Jayco's stock hand sprayer. But in all fairness to Jayco I will say the stock shower worked well out of the box and provided "a good hot shower". My Delta Quad water reducing head is simply my preference. So you may need to get create with plumbing adapters. But you can change your fixtures > its only money. We're also very glad we opted for the Splendide washer & dryer which now are 13gallon capacity. Wash & dry your california king bedspread with ease. This trailer is a nice place to live. Needs a few tweaks. 3)Kitchen door clip-to-trailer hook fails at keeping door open without the door seriously banging into the awning. 4)put a flat door guard on bedroom door wall, 5)for some odd reason, always getting hung up with the bedroom door lever; change to knob > Voila!
This trailer inside and out IS brand new and works. Considering the massive amount of things one must learn to operate a trailer like this, the dealer orientation went very well I thought. And being that I paid cash and saved over $30,000 off the street prices most people pay, I'm feeling very good about my 38FLSA. I hope future Jayco's have dimmer switches on the All-LED coach. I am going to have my brother look into doing it for us.
Oh! Did I mention that I yanked the passenger side sofa coach and have installed a recording studio?! And I am hanging my guitars on the walls. Pinnacle's have aluminum studs in the walls > take advantage of them.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Price negotiation
What I disliked
- Warranty response regarding awning
- Reason of review:
- to have Pinnacle 38FLSA
- Product or service
- 2016 Jayco Pinnacle Flsa
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."