Jayco - 2016 38FLSA

64 of 104 Jayco reviews

We have yet to live a week in our new fiver. Generally we love it. Everything truly is functional and working EXCEPT 1)Before the washer and dryer install the bedroom closet slider doors were hung properly and the automatic/manual lighting WAS working properly. Warranty on-site repair required. 2)Bedroom TV DVD slot will not accept a disc. Warranty on-site replacement required. Otherwise I suggest giving everything a little snug tightening and if you don't really like the fixtures, replace them. You can install NICE fixtures that really make a difference when you live full time in this rig. I assure you, using your favorite shower head is preferable to using Jayco's stock hand sprayer. But in all fairness to Jayco I will say the stock shower worked well out of the box and provided "a good hot shower". My Delta Quad water reducing head is simply my preference. So you may need to get create with plumbing adapters. But you can change your fixtures > its only money. We're also very glad we opted for the Splendide washer & dryer which now are 13gallon capacity. Wash & dry your california king bedspread with ease. This trailer is a nice place to live. Needs a few tweaks. 3)Kitchen door clip-to-trailer hook fails at keeping door open without the door seriously banging into the awning. 4)put a flat door guard on bedroom door wall, 5)for some odd reason, always getting hung up with the bedroom door lever; change to knob > Voila!

This trailer inside and out IS brand new and works. Considering the massive amount of things one must learn to operate a trailer like this, the dealer orientation went very well I thought. And being that I paid cash and saved over $30,000 off the street prices most people pay, I'm feeling very good about my 38FLSA. I hope future Jayco's have dimmer switches on the All-LED coach. I am going to have my brother look into doing it for us.

Oh! Did I mention that I yanked the passenger side sofa coach and have installed a recording studio?! And I am hanging my guitars on the walls. Pinnacle's have aluminum studs in the walls > take advantage of them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

2016 Jayco Pinnacle Flsa
Review category
Dealers
review #764887

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jayco? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
64 of 104 Jayco reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jayco.
Filing a new complaint about
×