We have yet to live a week in our new fiver. Generally we love it. Everything truly is functional and working EXCEPT 1)Before the washer and dryer install the bedroom closet slider doors were hung properly and the automatic/manual lighting WAS working properly. Warranty on-site repair required. 2)Bedroom TV DVD slot will not accept a disc. Warranty on-site replacement required. Otherwise I suggest giving everything a little snug tightening and if you don't really like the fixtures, replace them. You can install NICE fixtures that really make a difference when you live full time in this rig. I assure you, using your favorite shower head is preferable to using Jayco's stock hand sprayer. But in all fairness to Jayco I will say the stock shower worked well out of the box and provided "a good hot shower". My Delta Quad water reducing head is simply my preference. So you may need to get create with plumbing adapters. But you can change your fixtures > its only money. We're also very glad we opted for the Splendide washer & dryer which now are 13gallon capacity. Wash & dry your california king bedspread with ease. This trailer is a nice place to live. Needs a few tweaks. 3)Kitchen door clip-to-trailer hook fails at keeping door open without the door seriously banging into the awning. 4)put a flat door guard on bedroom door wall, 5)for some odd reason, always getting hung up with the bedroom door lever; change to knob > Voila!
This trailer inside and out IS brand new and works. Considering the massive amount of things one must learn to operate a trailer like this, the dealer orientation went very well I thought. And being that I paid cash and saved over $30,000 off the street prices most people pay, I'm feeling very good about my 38FLSA. I hope future Jayco's have dimmer switches on the All-LED coach. I am going to have my brother look into doing it for us.
Oh! Did I mention that I yanked the passenger side sofa coach and have installed a recording studio?! And I am hanging my guitars on the walls. Pinnacle's have aluminum studs in the walls > take advantage of them.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Price negotiation
What I disliked
- Warranty response regarding awning
- Reason of review:
- to have Pinnacle 38FLSA
- Product or service
- 2016 Jayco Pinnacle Flsa
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."