2012 Jayco Jayflight 32BHDS - Overhead Cupboard & Curtain Coming off Wall
After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off.We then checked to see how it is attached and found that there is no support at all for the bottom shelf in the cupboard as it meets the wall.
Additionally, the window drapes/valens is stapled to the bottom of this shelf and it is also falling down now. Everything is falling off. We have only place light games in the cupboard. Can't imagine what would happen if someone placed plates in there.
Very poor quality and outside our 2 year warranty window now.Obviously a factory installation defect!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Looks pretty
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have yet to live a week in our new fiver. Generally we love it. Everything truly is functional and working EXCEPT 1)Before the washer and dryer install the bedroom..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "We purchased a brand new Jayco FLQS in April 2016. It was in the shop for warranty work for 9 days. One of the few things thing that..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "On Monday November 18, 2013 An employee of this business was videotaped initiating an act of Road Rage. This company was made aware of this incident yet failed to terminate..."
- "Told me that it was an SV nissan rogue. So i get interested, paying 206 b/w for an SV. But after 1month i found out that the car I got..."
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."