Reston, Virginia
2.7K views 33 comments

I got ripped off by jan-pro just like so many other people.I to fell for there Deceit, Fraud, and Misrepresentations.

I was given undervalued accounts that payed less than minimum wage! I was given accounts that belonged to previus people. only one of my accounts was a new account.

They take out 18.7% from your paycheck.However if you finance part of your plan then they take out 26%.Many people have told me that they take accounts for no good reason.Then they would give them to the new people coming in.Now they collect money from two different people from one account.I have met people who did not get there business plans completed.After a certain amount of time they are supose to get there money back but they never do.

I was finally sick and tired of making less than minimum wage.I was averaging $5.00 an hour.I tried geting my money back but they told me that if I didnt like it I could just turn in all of my accounts.I was told that I would loose all of my investments and get nothing back.

At the end of every month when I would go to pick up my paycheck.I noticed that other people were either very angry or very sad.Eventually we all got together and and we started seeking legal action.We are now part of a National Class Action Lawsuit.People from all over the country have joined this lawsuit.If you would like to talk to me feel free to call me 909-684-1837.You can also visit my attorneys website ar www.prle.com

Review about: Cleaning Franchisee.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jan Pro?

Comments

Sherrie Walker

Jani king ripped you off? The reason asking because I'm trying to open my own franchise business up in new Orleans is its worth the 30.000$

rip
Mauldin, South Carolina, United States #1117280

Very true steal from one to cover contracts on start ups stay away.

Is this law suit still going on ? I just stopped working with Jan pro for this very same reason.

rich kissane is the CEO of Jan pro, any complaints please email him.

Teardrop
Seattle, Washington, United States #825480

Yes, I was one of the few that has been ripped off by Jan-Pro this was Jan-Pro of New Mexico, Albuquerque.It sounds like a lot of us have been done the same way no matter what state we are from, Jan-Pro will give you work just to take it away when your about ready to pay it off or find a reason to give it to another franchisee owner so they can get paid two times for one account.

I was with Jan-Pro for a year had up to 14 accounts, in that year I never got a check that was over $200/$300 dollars Jan-Pro was getting over $4,000 dollars a mouth off of me the accounts I had the longest they started taking back even when the customers loved my work. When I got feed up with there *** and lies I told Jan-Pro I wanted out and wanted to sell, they told me I had nothing coming, NO MONEY and that I should just give my accounts up and go and maybe come back at a later date to get ripped off some more it wasn't a rip off it was a raping they rape me for all my money and then would tell me they would give me an advance of a few hundreds dollars with interest until my next check so they could take more from me. Now I owe them more money, I worked my *** off 24/7 for a year and never got *** out of Jan-Pro there Pros at ripping off good hard working people that are trying to have their own business.

DO NOT GO INTO BUSINESS WITH JAN-PRO OF NEW MEXICO , based out of Albuquerque or Rio Rancho New Mexico my name is Phil if anyone that can get with me about the Class Action...

or (505)298-8883 leave a message I will call you back Thank you for reading.

CleaningPro

I feel for everyone of you that have been taken advantage of but I have to inquire as to why a person would become a franchisee of a cleaning business at any rate?With the startup costs being as low as they can be and with "sweat equity" as the marketing plan, you can certainly attract enough clientele to start a profitable business.

Their isn't a ton of meat on the bone in the cleaning business after taxes, business expenses, and any other miscellaneous overhead even without giving 18 to 26 percent to the Franchise. Of course their is nothing left to be made, it all went to Jan Pro, that was your profit margin.

Add to your franchisee percentage your wage percentage and you'd be staring at a fairly attractive margin for the cleaning business, one that allows you to grow, invest, and hire.So again my heart goes out to all you entrepreneurs that were sucked into this company, I have not only heard nothing but bad about them but am becoming every busier because of their lack of concern and care for their accounts.

know_it_well

STAY AWAY FROM JANPRO OF NORTHEAST FLORIDA IN JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA!!NOT ONLY DO THEY RIP OFF US FRANCHISE OWNERS, BUT THEY WONT GIVE US THE TIME OF DAY IF WE NEED TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE URGENTLY.

THEY ALWAYS SAY THAT SOMEONE WILL CALL BACK BUT THEY NEVER DO. THE OWNER ELLEN, IS ALSO CRAZY! SHE TREATS HER NICE EMPLOYEES LIKE GARBAGE AND ALWAYS FINDS SOME REASON TO FIRE THEM! ESPECIALLY THE ONES WHO REALLY WORKED HARD AND WERE REALLY NICE AND HELPFUL.

IT'S SO SAD TO SEE GOOD PEOPLE GET TREATED SO BADLY AND DISRESPECTFULLY BY SOMEONE WHO CLAIMS TO BE "GOOD" HER LAUGH ITSELF, SOUNDS EVIL AND SHE ALWAYS FINDS A WAY TO MAKE AN EXCUSE NOT TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU HAVE A CONCERN! HOPEFULLY SHE WILL REAP WHAT SHE SOWS ONE DAY!! I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE INVESTING WITH THIS LADY AND JANPRO! BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!

PEOPLE!!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME INVESTING WITH JANPRO IN JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA OR ANY JANPRO IN THE U.S.!!!

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY AND BE TREATED LIKE ***!:(

1st Amendment

I just heard that the FBI went to the Jan-pro Offices in Ohio. Can someone call me. I want to confirm this.I'm a lead plaintiff. I to got ripped-off by jan-pro.

Jerry

909-684-1837

1st Amendment

What you can do to get Justice.

Near the back of your franchise disclosure document there is a section that contains a List of Former Franchisees.

Step 1 – Call everyone on this list and talk to them ad tell them your store, they will tell you their reason for leaving Franchisor, you must all ban together.

Step 2 – Then call all radio and television broadcasting stations near all you and tell them your story, one of them will want it exclusive and they will broadcast it.

Step 3 – Get a transcripts from both radio and television broadcasts, and yes get a video from television broadcast too.

Step 4 – Find a attorney that will take your case without putting any money down as he will see he can get paid when he wins your case.

1st Amendment

I had someone call me a few days ago and I had some phone problems.Please call me again your message was not recorded well because my phone was malfunctioning. Please call me again. I can give you a copy of the National class action lawsuit and more information on this jan-pro case.

Jerry