Laguna Niguel, California

James Charles of James Charles Design is amazing!He walks into a room and simply knows how it should look.

He has a notion of how it would look best to him, but takes the time to listen to his client so that he knows how YOU want the space to be and how YOU will interact and live in it. He took my ideas to the next level. I walk into my house and I am instantly happier. I never knew I had such good taste!

We re-designed much of my house before we moved into it and everything came out just perfectly. The one thing that was a problem was the masonry on the fireplace was not to my liking and James saw that it was corrected immediately and that we paid no additional money to change it. James designs homes for all sorts of people from all walks of life and treats all of us like gold.

No matter if you are doing a small or large renovation, James will deliver 110% and always make you feel like his number one client!We love James Charles Design!

Review about: Interior Design.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with James Charles Design?

Comments

James Charles

James Charles uses crayons.