525 E Seaside Way #1509, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA

I must write on this site as I have had a brilliant experience.I can only say that James Charles is an absolute design genius.

I had to write this review as it's not often you get truly excited about a vision turned into a service. His team under his leadership worked on a commercial building of mine in Santa Monica earlier in the year. What was amazing was the presence he had when he was just standing there looking around, without sounding like a tree hugging lunatic, it felt to me as if he was one with my building. His ideas just kept flowing and before long, the chosen design concept started to come to life.

Real professionalism and an amazing finisher is only one way I can call James. We are not just happy with their work, the results are simply super chic - actually in fact outstanding. Everything used seems to be of the highest quality and everything just flow within the space. it's as if the building was built just for him.

James treated every aspect of the project as if it was his own building.

I'm forever grateful to James Charles Interior Design for a job done perfectly.If you can afford him and want the best and the best without any worries, dont hesitate to contact him.

Review about: Interior Designer.

I liked: His whole attitude and brilliance and perfect finishing.

I didn't like: He was not the cheapest but by far best value for every dollar.

4.8
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Brilliant chap / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with James Charles Design?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion