James and Sons Automotive-(James Hebert, Owner..."Shady Businessman")

2 of 2 James And Sons Automotive reviews

Update added by user Sep 23, 2011

James and Sons Automotive LLC

120 Massabesic Street

Manchester, NH 03103

603-622-1208

Original review posted by user Sep 23, 2011

On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr.Herbert.

Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called my husband saying he went online to see what the value was on the car he sold them an demanded another $500.00.

On 9/23/2011, Mr. Hebert and some of his friends showed up at our home. They were trying to reposse the car.

We found out that Mr.Hebert had another key and entered the car taking everything out of it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 12 Yes 12
2 of 2 James And Sons Automotive reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
suffolkconsumer.com

Oct 13, 2015 #1047299

If you were the owner of the car as proven by the Certificate of Title Mr. Hebert entered your car illegally and should have been arrested and charge with theft. If you didn't call your local police department the you simply let him get away with it.
If he charged you less than the car was worth that's your gain. Once the money changed hands, the Title was transferred to you and there was no outstanding contract that stated that you owed any more money on the car then the car was wholly ajemtewyours. Hope you prosecuted Mr.Hebert.

4 1 Reply
Let the truth be seen!

Mar 19, 2012 #452022

The so called “neighborhood watch” is none other than the Brady’s up to their same old lies and libel. I’m sure if the admin investigates they’ll find another matching ip address.

The truth is, James was offered a considerable sum to work as a technician for another shop, without having all the hassles of an owner. In a down economy this was a great decision for James and his family. The owner of the building has listed the building and it’s contents for sale. Feel free to contact the realtor, who is obligated by law to disclose if any illegal activity occurred there. You will quickly discover the truth.

Now, let’s talk about the quality of person making this claim. Melany Brady. This is a woman who purposely overdosed her child on Tylenol and lost custody of that child to her mother. The abuse of the child caused permanent brain damage and she has no part of that child’s life now, even 11 years later! This is a woman lied about being in dire straits in order to borrow $5,000 from her mothers neighbor, only to never pay that back. This is a woman who has repeatedly tried to scam the firefighter community by collecting donations for her husband/ex husband/ fiancé/ boyfriend, (depending on which story she’s telling) who needed an “immediate, life saving, amputation” several years ago… Yet John Brady is still limping around today without surgery, yet the donations were never returned. This is a woman who consistently lies
... Show more

2 2 Reply
Fed Up With All The Lies

Jan 08, 2012 #405345

These allegations of Kitt telling her stories and people saying she is lying is false.

I am a friend of the family and I borrowed their car back in August 2011 and damaged it. The company "Pep Boys" did what she is saying.

This Heywood person and other users are covering up what was done by these businessess and James Auto Body to make him look good. They are all friends of Mr. Heberts.

All users are deframing Kitt's reputation for the sole purpose to lie for Mr. Hebert. They are not aware of the truth and are being told lies by Mr. Hebert.

Heywood

Jan 07, 2012 #404981

Hey Kitt a.k.a. Melanie Brady a.k.a. NH Paralegal:

Go take take your threats of restraining orders and other jibber jabber and stuff them up your disgusting, unwashed *ss!

3 1 Reply
Heywood

Jan 07, 2012 #404979

Kitt is Melanie Brady who is a Manchester, Nh scam artist known to the Manchester Police Dept. and someone not to be given one inch of credibility. Do a search on pissedconsumer.com and she makes a hobby out of posting ridiculous claims against various businesses, all no doubt who are in the right.

2 1 Reply
let the truth be told #2

Dec 21, 2011 #395366

That`s funny. He has had that car since last week. What does Melanie have to do with the car since she didn't purchase the car? Besides, James cannot do anything with the car because John and his mother have the title (clear of all leins ). Also, they asked the court to have the right to repo the car back to them.

Let the truth be seen

Dec 18, 2011 #393146

It's funny that Melanie Brady (kitt) would claim the car has been crushed at Murray's in her post on November 21.... Especially since the car has been parked inside James shop since October 20th.

Nov 21, 2011 #378363

Everyone who just adores James I have a question for you all. Do you spend an hour or more on your knees blowing him?

Tell James if he wants his car, it has been cubed at "Murry Auto Recyclers". He put an inspection sticker on a car that would not pass state safety. So who is a *** (James "Deceptive" Hebert).

0 2 Reply

Nov 21, 2011 #378355

Al,

You can take James and stick him up your ***!!! James sold my mother-in-law and husband a piece a ***!!! I have moved on and brought a better car than the death trap that James sold them. As for getting a life...you need to get one. My life is fulfilled with holding a degree in legal science, my 2 children, husband among other things. I have letters from the BBB and NH Attorney General stating that James and his business is under investigation.

2 4 Reply
Al

Nov 20, 2011 #377836

all of the negative posts on this board are being made by the same person. "M" why don't you wake up and smell the coffee that you are a disgraceful, sad human being who needs professional help? Some free advice - Start doing something useful with your life instead of being a scamming drain on society.

2 1 Reply
A satisfied James and Son cust

Oct 29, 2011 #366104

My son goes to James he has an EXPENSIVE CAR.

Nothing but good things to say. My niece goes to him. I go to him. My husband goes to him.

I hope I will never have to change mechanics. BBB gives James and Son an A-. HMMMM. I give him and his his business an A+.

Oct 29, 2011 #366047

@ Mark

This is the only screen name that I use and have. James has not owned that shop for 3yrs.. He took that shop over in 2009-2010. So who are you trying to ***?

mark s

Oct 28, 2011 #365889

I cannot comment on other peoples experience with James and Son, but I have been pleasantly surprised by the honesty and professionalism of James. I have been going to this shop for over 3 years and have never had a problem with the service. The diagnosis I may not have liked, but that is the issue with my car, not his service. He has in the past not only saved me money on unnecessary repairs, he has shown me what needed to be done along with the database and reference from the manufacturer on what needed to be done. I will be going to James and Sons in the future. The only coamplaint I have ever heard comes from this person using one moniker(screen name) or another.

Oct 28, 2011 #365778

If James has the car than why are we waiting for a tow truck and the detective with the paperwork to authorize us to have the car after the judge signed off on all paperwork?

Oct 28, 2011 #365762

James doesn't have the car you dumb ***!!! By the way what makes you think that I will be going to jail. I wasn't there when the transaction of the car from James to my husband and mother-in-law took place. I was up at the Elliot Hospital!!!

Speaking of the RO, I was sick in the hospital. The clerk was suppose to give the judge the fax from the Concord Hospital so that the case would be continued. That's ok! I went to the courthouse today to file a motion since I was in the hospital due to an illness to have the RO Hearing rescheduled.

Let the truth be seen

Oct 28, 2011 #365671

FYI - the restraining order Kitt was trying to hide behind has been thrown out due to false claims.

The car in question has been seized by state police from Kitt and husband, for return back to James.

Kitt and family are looking at jail time and they are so delusional that they keep pushing the lies, lol.

Kitt is crazy

Oct 28, 2011 #365644

Just give it up kitt if anyone has a future in valley street it is you and your husband. Accept the loss let it go move on with you life maybe even grow up and stop blaming other ppl for your problems. There is a reason James has the car and the reason is that you lied!

1 0 Reply

Oct 27, 2011 #365034

@Justice

Not that its any of your information but a detective called my mother-in-law and husband (the two that made the deal with James..."not me") and is releasing the car back to them. The detective from Manchester Police Department also told them that he is waiting for a judge to sign off on an arrest warrant for James seeming how he filed a false report. I hope he likes doing time in Valley Street.

0 1 Reply

Oct 27, 2011 #365033

@Justice

Not that its any of your business but a detective from the Manchester Police Department called my mother-in-law and husband (the two that made the deal with James..."not me") today and is given the car back to them!!! Also, the detective is waiting on an arrest warrant to arrest James for filing a false report. I hope he likes doing time in Valley Street.

0 0 Reply
Justice

Oct 26, 2011 #364899

KITT I would love to hear what you have to say about court today? You and your husband are scam artists and today it was proven in a court of law that you have been full of bullsh*t. You paid with a fraudulent check so your whole story was completely made up. People like you deserve to rot in jail. You scam people and as if that was not enough you turn around and try to ruin their businesses, this is not the first time nor do i think it will be your last because you are ***. I just hope one day that it all catches up to you and you can spend the rest of your lives in a cell where people like you belong.

1-20 of 44 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.