James and Sons Automotive-(James Hebert, Owner..."Shady Businessman")

2 of 2 James And Sons Automotive reviews

Update added by user Sep 23, 2011

James and Sons Automotive LLC

120 Massabesic Street

Manchester, NH 03103

603-622-1208

Original review posted by user Sep 23, 2011

On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr.Herbert.

Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called my husband saying he went online to see what the value was on the car he sold them an demanded another $500.00.

On 9/23/2011, Mr. Hebert and some of his friends showed up at our home. They were trying to reposse the car.

We found out that Mr.Hebert had another key and entered the car taking everything out of it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 12 Yes 12
2 of 2 James And Sons Automotive reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
SuperSatan58

Sep 28, 2011 #351022

OHHHHHH, You go girl!!! :grin

I am glad to see that your taking no more *** from people here. You have my email address an number. Please let me know if you ever need my help.

SuperSatan58

Sep 27, 2011 #350672

I like this post :)

I agree! James and Sons are very deceptive.

I don't know this Kitt person but I can tell you that when any automobile has a problem, its never fixed right.

I came upon another site where it says that "if your engine light is on that they will use the OBD device to reset the light to off and then tell you to drive the car for 50+ miles and then the company will slap an inspection sticker on".

I have seen James and Sons do this and if these people need help in court, I will be more than happy to testify.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. You believe one man just because your friends with him? Friends do lie to friends just like a company lies to their customers.

I have read every m*********ing posts' that there is on this issue. I hate to tell you all this but grow the f*** up!!! This case is civil and the owner knows it.

If the owner was smart and thought that something didn't seem right. Then he should of kept the title until the car was paid for. Trust me when I say I was in the same boat when I lived in California. I was told the same thing that the owner and Kitt are being told.

Sep 27, 2011 #350665

James is lying through his teeth. He just printed those today to save his skin. My mother is holding on to the real printouts.

I called Manchester PD and there is no investigation pending. Like I was told, this is a civil case. James is causing problems since their is a restraining order against him.

Yourealiar Andatheif

Sep 27, 2011 #350298

It's interesting how as more and more holes get punched in your stories you just switch to a different lie.

Do you not realize that shops keep records of repair orders, invoices, and parts receipts? As someone who has needed receipts reprinted, I can tell you that those documents are just a few clicks away at any time.

It would be a real shame if the repair order was posted online to reveal your ridiculous lies for what they are.... That may just help shatter your delusions and pull you out of your altered reality.

Sep 26, 2011 #350215

Y'all think that your friend James is such a good guy will I have news for y'all. I had James fix my 1998 Cadillac STS. I brought that car to another mechanic and asked him to look at the work James claims he did. James said he fixed the waterpump, changed the oil and fixed other repairs which I paid for. The mechanic who looked at it tonight said that nothing was touched or fixed. So James ripped me off!!! He didn't replace the waterpump. He didn't change the oil or fix other issues with my car. He even sliced and duct taped my brake line. This mechanic knows about Cadillacs more than James does.

Sep 26, 2011 #349826

Copyright Laws (Fair Use)

The doctrine of fair use developed over the years as courts tried to balance the rights of copyright owners with society's interest in allowing copying in certain, limited circumstances. This doctrine has at its core a fundamental belief that not all copying should be banned, particularly in socially important endeavors such as criticism, news reporting, teaching, and research.

0 3 Reply

Sep 26, 2011 #349813

Business photographer

Here is a tricky thing about pictures from the interenet. When pictures are displayed on the net for the public to see and are not copyrighted, then they can be used by anyone. When you post pictures, there is a security measure that is used where if someone says that the material is copyrighted, then no one else can copy and paste your pictures. You should really look into that.

Business photographer

Sep 25, 2011 #349770

The photos used in this complaint were taken by me, and are my intellectual property. They are used under agreement by James and sons automotive, and I have granted no authority for them to be used here.

I do hereby demand that my intellectual property be removed from this and any other site not otherwise authorized, immediately.

Failure to comply will result in legal action.

Thank you for your time.

2 0 Reply

Sep 25, 2011 #349761

For y'all info its not us saying this ***. It happens to be the neighbors in the neighborhood who is telling my family and other neighbors that James is running drugs and a chop shop out of his garage. Do you honestly think people are just gonna come right out and say it? Y'all think that the neighbors like James? If the neighbors are telling the other neighbors this...they don't. After Norm was done with the garage, people didn't want a garage in their neighborhood. I give you a list of names that want James and his employees out of the neighborhood.

Kitt is CRAZY!!!

Sep 25, 2011 #349731

Kitt, why don't you invite the cops to James's shop this week? your allegations are of him running a chop shop and dealing drugs which I’m sure the cops would love to get involved. And once they find that you were blowing smoke they might come back to you for false information? That i'm sure will add to all the other issues piling up against you and your husband? James is NOT running a chop shop, dealing drugs etc. He however is A HONEST MAN trying to provide for his family. no matter what you try and do on the internet you will never ruin his reputation.

Sep 25, 2011 #349637

hey that kid named who are you calling a drug dealer i dont deal drugs and keep up the slander because the lawsuit and restraining orders will be filed agianst james and sons, i dont use or sell drugs however there are several people and i can name all of them in the neighborhood that say james is running a chop shop for stolen cars and parts, including d.tremblay,l malone,r,brady,j,michelson and no these are not friends of mine i cant stand these people unlike you and your friends sticking up for james and thats wrong those checks are 100% accurate with the money in the account because if there were no funds certegy check service would not approve them as they do @ walmart, and other stores that use certegy to authorize payment. so stop causing trouble you dumb peckerwood :p :grin :grin :p

Katie

Sep 24, 2011 #349322

James and sons has been servicing my van for years. He has always always been reliable and affordable. He also is very understanding and flexible! He and his staff have won me and the kids over!!!

2Jz Supra

Sep 24, 2011 #349312

This review is a total lie. James and sons is the only place i take my vehicles to be worked on.

ben

Sep 24, 2011 #349306

I don't know whats worse, this completely false story about James and Sons, or your fraudulent checks.. James Hebert from James and Sons is one of the hardest working, honest mechanics around, and would never do anything to try to screw anyone over.. I will continue to recommend to all my family/friends to James and Son Auto

The Godfather

Sep 24, 2011 #349257

I have known James for many years and have never had or heard of any issues with his service or reputation .

I HAVE however been following your sladering posts across the inetrnet.

Yu wrote a bad check /fake check and dont want to pay for the car. That is Auto theft and check fraud ... but you are a paralegal and part time officer corect .. LOL so you already know this.

So know the list of charges are

Fraud
Theft
Slander
Libel
impersonating a officer

1 0 Reply
love james and son's auto

Sep 24, 2011 #349245

my family's been going to James and Son's auto since he opened. he works on my cars, my fathers and family friends. i send everyone to him becasue i know he's the best one around and honest. i've bought a car from him before and never had a problem. i will continue to go see him and send family to see him because i know what you are accusing him is FALSE! James is honest and a great bussiness owner, i highly doubt he would ever do that and if he was paid with a fraud check then technically the car was never paid for, so technically the car is still his. Stop slendering him and his shop.

That kid named

Sep 24, 2011 #349233

false,

hey why can't you pay james and son the $ you owe him with all that drug money you got kid don't act like a saint

0 0 Reply
Setting The Truth Straight...

Sep 24, 2011 #349224

James and sons is a great business.... The person starting these is gulity of fake checks trying to pay for the car that he bought from James and Sons. He IS the SCAMMER not James and SONS

0 0 Reply
Lifetime JandS customer

Sep 24, 2011 #349203

This review is 100% FALSE. The person posting it is trying to cover tracks of creating fake checks and trying to use them for payment! Police have been involved!

mike

Sep 24, 2011 #349199

or maybe you paid with a bad check and now are trying to ruin his rep because he wants the car back

1-20 of 44 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about James And Sons Automotive.
Filing a new complaint about
×