Along with my family, I decided to eat at Jake Wand's Gold Coast restaurant last March on our 6th marriage anniversary. Well, I must say, our entire celebration of that special day became simply horrible because of Jake Wand's restaurant. I am mentioning Jake Wand's name again and again because being owner of such a big manager he doesn't have any responsibility for his customers and he doesn't even have sense of how to handle customers.

Our bad experience with Jake Wand's gold coast started with late delivery of foods. After ordering 7 food items we waited around 1 hour and then got them on our table one by one. And apart from 2 dishes, the rest were HORRIBLE. They not only looked, tasted and smelt bad, and after informing that to the restaurant attendants they didn't take any step by saying, the smell is coming for some special spices.

We experienced diarrhea and allergy after eating those foods. This is my suggestion to all those people reading this piece, DO NOT USE JAKE WAND'S GOLD COAST RESTURANT, they not just have bad food, but also don't have any sense of how to talk with people.

Review about: Jake Wand’S Gold Coast.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jake Wand?

Comments

Lori

7. Written by Albert on May 24, 2011

Jake Wand is a bad hotel professional. He doesn't know how to operate a hotel business.

8. Written by Mathew on May 21, 2011

i found not just the food bad here, but their attitude as well. Don't recommend this place to anyone.

9. Written by John on May 20, 2011

10. Written by lequar on May 13, 2011

We went to jake wand’s Gold Coast restaurant a few times over the past 2 years. We were very disappointed with the food and service. The staff was extremely unhelpful and rude as well as the owner jake wand was very discourteous…. I highly recommend not eating here!

Lori And Kendal

3. Written by Kendal Crow Wand on February 11, 2012

5. Written by John on May 20, 2011

6. Written by lequar on May 13, 2011

7. Written by Olivier on May 10, 2011

Gold Coast is horrible .. very bad food and services, i won't recommend this place to anybody.

8. Written by skritek on April 27, 2011

I have also had a very bad experience with Jake Wand’s Gold Coast restaurent, when i was go there. Sooo angry with them.

I ended up having a very severe stomach infection for 10 days which was not a pleasurable experience at all.

I would advise all customers to be attentive of the jake wand restaurant and if you still wish to try it out; be very careful.

9. Written by skritek on April 27, 2011

10. Written by Jennifer on April 22, 2011

when last week I was on mu business trip, i had a dinner with my associated on Gold Coast. After having that dinner, I was thinking of posting such a news on internet and local newspaper. Thanks Valentinopalicov, you did my job.

You won't believe, every dish we ordered from this place was horrible. when i told mr. jake wand about the same, he, without any shame, simply said "sometimes it happen".

I can't believe how come such a big restaurant can produce so bad food.

If you are in the city and hungry and found no alternative of Gold Coast then my recommendation you better stay hungry rather taking food from Jake Wand's Gold Coast.

Comments on Jake Wand’s Gold Coast – VERY BAD FOOD AND SERVICES

4. Written by Food guy on February 11, 2012

2. Written by Albert on May 24, 2011

3. Written by Mathew on May 21, 2011

4. Written by John on May 20, 2011

5. Written by lequar on May 13, 2011

5. Written by Trust in Truth NOT AFRAID!! on October 12, 2011

B & B

Heard about this site from a friend and wanted to let everyone know that we also had an experience with jake wand.He joined us in business lied stole and then left the business in ruins and debt.

We were forced to sell and didn't have our inventory. Wish we had this site before we fell for his "I was a motorcycle super star" what a liar!! A guy a couple towns over web said that he found out that he came back a couple years ago and lost his ***.

Hopefully what goes around comes around and if he tries to sell you anything.....Please make sure it's not stolen first.

B & B

Kendal Crow Wand

5. Written by John on May 20, 2011

6. Written by lequar on May 13, 2011

7. Written by Olivier on May 10, 2011

8. Written by skritek on April 27, 2011

9. Written by skritek on April 27, 2011

10. Written by Jennifer on April 22, 2011

I can't believe how come such a big restaurant can produce so bad food.

Comments on Jake Wand’s Gold Coast – VERY BAD FOOD AND SERVICES

Food guy

2. Written by Albert on May 24, 2011

3. Written by Mathew on May 21, 2011

4. Written by John on May 20, 2011

5. Written by lequar on May 13, 2011

:zzz :zzz :zzz

Trust in Truth NOT AFRAID!!

Jake Wand embezzeled money from our company and myself personally. Jake Wand was introduced to me by a "mutual" friend (who i learned later had not known Jake for more than a week). Against my better judgment i invited Jake into our project hoping he could deliver what he promised - to successfully pitch our company to industry insiders that he said he had done business with on numerous occasions. The truth is that Jake doesnt really "know" anyone except those that jake has already scammed. Everyone needs to finally admit that no-one really knows who this guy named Jake Wand is... An investigator we retained learned that he has no formal education, has never filed taxes or recieved legitimate w-2 income, has scammed his way into owning several small businesses (and then destroyed each after milking every dime), and has had at least 10 addresses over just the past few years (a usual sign of a *** artist). He wiggled his way into our lives and then cleaned us out. We have reported Jake to the authorities who have told us an investigation was actually already underway. I am writing this in order to stop this guy from continuing his determined scamming of family after family. If you have information on his current "operations" you should notify the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. You'll be glad you did!

Albert