I signed up for a local number through Jail Call Solutions so that my son could call home from jail. I also signed up for GlobalTel which is the jail's telephone inmate service as I was instructed to do. I signed up with Jail Call Solutions for a three-month package since my son was sentenced to 90 days. Jail Call Solutions worked perfectly the first month, but now my son isn't able to call home. He has money in his GlobalTel account so that is not the problem. I tried to check my Jail Call Solutions account and was told that my e-mail address could not be found, even though I have 2 more months left on their plan.

I am now awaiting an answer to my e-mail that I sent to them, but I'm afraid it may be a lost cause from some of the other posts I've read here. I'll keep you advised as to how this plays out.

Review about: Jail Inmate Phone Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $70
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jail Call Solutions?

Comments

michted
Marion, Michigan, United States #733079

do not use jail call solutions they only get your info and money and thats it, look up offender connect they are legit and also powered by globaltellink, but they are honest u just have to make sure offender connect is available at the prison or jail u want calls from.

michted

file a complaint with your police I threatend them with a warrant to get my money back they are a fraud and need to be arrested and shut down