Jaflo - Orange & Rockland Utilities Tree cutting & shredding AGAIN!
A man from JAFLO co.came up our 400 foot driveway/road, ignoring our signs!
Handed me a paper folder, more tree cutting! He said we will be coming onto your property! I told him "I want you off my property, you are trespassing!" I told him of my 25 years of tree cutter abuse! He left!
Probably back Monday with his tree butcher/shredders! This is abuse! Of our land, water environment! Politicians don'/t care!
They do nothing, except pass the buck! Karma will come! FYI they will see it!
But it will be too late !There is no justice !
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Land and tree abuse!
- Preferred solution:
- stop the abuse !
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tree Cutting
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "While they were all very polite, the work done was far from professional. We asked for our existing patio to be re-leveled and extended and our old deck replaced with..."
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "I decided to join Trugreen because my backyard had lots of weeds and didn't look very good. However, my front lawn looked great and didn't need any treatment. ..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."