Jaflo - Orange & Rockland Utilities Tree cutting & shredding AGAIN!
A man from JAFLO co.came up our 400 foot driveway/road, ignoring our signs!
Handed me a paper folder, more tree cutting! He said we will be coming onto your property! I told him "I want you off my property, you are trespassing!" I told him of my 25 years of tree cutter abuse! He left!
Probably back Monday with his tree butcher/shredders! This is abuse! Of our land, water environment! Politicians don'/t care!
They do nothing, except pass the buck! Karma will come! FYI they will see it!
But it will be too late !There is no justice !
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Land and tree abuse!
- Preferred solution:
- stop the abuse !
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tree Cutting
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First energy hires these goof balls to destroy your trees. The gentleman said we will just cut it away from the wires on the backside. Well, now I..."
- "date:5/22/15 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $1,143.83 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $370.02 Truegreen sprayed for weeds and killed a hedge I started 10 years ago (variegated privet)..."
- "I purchased a demo 930D from Jacobsen in Corona, CA in 2013. It was delivered to La Pine, OR. The first summer I used it after delivery there..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."