First energy hires these goof balls to destroy your trees. The gentleman said we will just cut it away from the wires on the backside. Well, now I have a 5 foot stump and a mess! I fired off emails and a comedian came to the house. He thought this mess was funny. He said he would fix it! I said your an ***! How do you fix a stump genius?! Almost to *** to function but smart enough to get first energy to sign on!
I'm amazed that people can't do their jobs or do what they say. Some how the world is suppose to reward incompetence!!!
Don't contact me..... I have had enough and won't allow this company to touch my trees ever again!! Don't show up on my doorstep with *** papers! There is a a warning on the gate and yes the dogs do ***.
Thanks for creating a huge mess!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..."
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "When I originally started, I had a beautiful lawn and with my age creeping up, I thought I would hire TruGreen after a sales person made all of these false..."
- "Just occupied January,2016 FILTHY & UNSAFE. MOVE IN: Management said we had to wait to move our son in at least 3 days because maintenance had to..."
- "Why pay $7 for your so called warranty when I can go get a lifeproof case and get it for free? Just bought this case a week ago and the..."
- "I have one of Lisa's Fancy Dals, she is going to be 5 years old in March 2016. This child of mine has to be the best mannered, loving, happy,..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."