First energy hires these goof balls to destroy your trees. The gentleman said we will just cut it away from the wires on the backside. Well, now I have a 5 foot stump and a mess! I fired off emails and a comedian came to the house. He thought this mess was funny. He said he would fix it! I said your an ***! How do you fix a stump genius?! Almost to *** to function but smart enough to get first energy to sign on!
I'm amazed that people can't do their jobs or do what they say. Some how the world is suppose to reward incompetence!!!
Don't contact me..... I have had enough and won't allow this company to touch my trees ever again!! Don't show up on my doorstep with *** papers! There is a a warning on the gate and yes the dogs do ***.
Thanks for creating a huge mess!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "TruGreen was supposed to take care of crabgrass NOT kill my grass! Don't know how they can call themselves professionals not knowing about chemicals and what would damage grass...."
- "I live in Spain & purchaced my 3rd chaisaw 3 years ago after disappointing performance from the previous 2 non Stihl models I owned. I spent quite some time in..."
- "Never have I had such a terrible experience than at DiMeo Farms. This place is a total scam. Anthony DiMeo III is a certifiable narcissist who is completely..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Spent 379.00 on a Larson Storm door and now I am having issues with ICE building up on the INSIDE of the door. Not a good thing. NEVER BUY ANOTHER..."
- "I just bought a box of crackerjack at the ball game. I ended up leaving the game in the second inning because the crackerjack had broken/cracked my tooth. I ended..."
- "I've been a "Prime Member" @ Amazon for years and have used the store card fore it's convenience as I'm disabled and live in a rural area of WV. Wife..."