Jady Trons Limited - Advertise items but refuse to give specific details needed to make informed decision

5 of 5 Jady Trons Limited reviews

I was shopping online for an Asus computer, another window in Ebay came up showing JadyTrons Limited with a model of computer I had been looking for Asus Q550LF series selling for 400.00 which I found odd, since they are selling much higher everywhere else.I sent an email to the contact information left on the site and got a reply from Alex Humphris, Sales Manager telling me to read his site for the details.

Which I am sad to say were not there. I asked for the model number which he refused to provide, if it was new in the box, etc and if there was any warranty.

He failed to answer any of my cunsumer questions..I give this seller an F in both communication, listing and salesmanship in E commerce.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Price
  • What I disliked
    • No full disclosure to customer

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Asus Q550Lf
Review category
Computers
review #617465 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jady Trons Limited? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
5 of 5 Jady Trons Limited reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 04, 2015 #979694

Issue with company never resolved..I can also add that there is another issue with Amazon.com going on as well with their third party sellers. At least on the Asus computer line. I did end up trusting them and got ripped off for 542.00. They refuse to get back to me.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.