Jady Trons Limited - Advertise items but refuse to give specific details needed to make informed decision
I was shopping online for an Asus computer, another window in Ebay came up showing JadyTrons Limited with a model of computer I had been looking for Asus Q550LF series selling for 400.00 which I found odd, since they are selling much higher everywhere else.I sent an email to the contact information left on the site and got a reply from Alex Humphris, Sales Manager telling me to read his site for the details.
Which I am sad to say were not there. I asked for the model number which he refused to provide, if it was new in the box, etc and if there was any warranty.
He failed to answer any of my cunsumer questions..I give this seller an F in both communication, listing and salesmanship in E commerce.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No full disclosure to customer
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Asus Q550Lf
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought an ASUS X99-PRO/USB 3.1 motherboard and installed it as a replacement for an MSI motherboard that I damaged due to overclocking. The operating system and other tidbits..."
- "I dont even know how to describe my experience I had during weekend. So I'll just explain what happened one by one, and want to ask you what you think..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Ipurchased a 32" television less than a year, around 11months the color went out and the tv began to make a humming sound in addition to having lines across the..."
- "On their website, they claim:https://www.fsmtb.org/co…What paperwork do I need to submit to take the MBLEx?All you need to apply to take the MBLEx is a completed Application Form and fee..."
- "Today a man was brutally attcked by a gang of men outside a KFC. The man was simply getting a bucket of chicken to take home to his grand kids..."