Baltimore, Maryland

I was shopping online for an Asus computer, another window in Ebay came up showing JadyTrons Limited with a model of computer I had been looking for Asus Q550LF series selling for 400.00 which I found odd, since they are selling much higher everywhere else.I sent an email to the contact information left on the site and got a reply from Alex Humphris, Sales Manager telling me to read his site for the details.

Which I am sad to say were not there. I asked for the model number which he refused to provide, if it was new in the box, etc and if there was any warranty.

He failed to answer any of my cunsumer questions..I give this seller an F in both communication, listing and salesmanship in E commerce.

Review about: Asus Q550Lf.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: No full disclosure to customer.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Jady Trons Limited?

Comments

Issue with company never resolved..I can also add that there is another issue with Amazon.com going on as well with their third party sellers.At least on the Asus computer line.

I did end up trusting them and got ripped off for 542.00.They refuse to get back to me.