Jadeyoga - Defective/Seconds yoga equipment sold as new First Quality Jade Harmony yoga mat
I purchased a JadeYoga Harmony mat but it was not grippy and cushioned, instead it was hard and slippery. Thinking it had to be broken in, I kept it at home to practice on and bought a different mat to take to the yoga studio for my daily practice.
My mat was hard, slippery from the very beginning and had streak marks throughout one side of the mat. I could not get into using it. And along one edge of the mat, there was excess stringy material coming out. When my yoga instructor and I compared our identical mats, to also the new retail mats for sale in the yoga store, both my instructor and I felt that mine was a defective mat that missed quality control before it left the factory. The mats were supposed to be the identical, but they were not.
In contacting the manufacturer, the customer service manager said that because I did not buy directly from them, they would only offer me a demo mat with cosmetic blemishes that would not effect performance. I purchased my mat from one of their distributors.
I bought a first quality mat and haven't been able to use it. I felt I should receive a first quality replacement, not another seconds or defective mat. Shame on JadeYoga!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "Bought their 5 layer cover with soft,flannel lining which included free lock and cable for my Mustang Shelby GT convertible. When I saw the lock and cable were not included..."
- "I bought a pair of mirrors when i received the package there was only one. I contacted them to find out where the other one was,they said i only paid..."
- "I was a customer and a dealer. This clown Patrick Kelly Kikkert (alias Kelly Kikker, alias Kelly Kikkert, alias "Killer") ripped me off royally. It started with sending the wrong..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "Careful with this Contractor, lowballs you and is very personable, but will not give you a contract that explains everything to be done. Then his work starts to be billed..."
- "Bad Perfume Choice. Versailles by Julian Rouas Paris smells like a musty closet, mothballs, or "something old". The heavy scent of pungent-smelling flowers is disagreeable and remotely evocative of flatulence...."