Jadeyoga - Defective/Seconds yoga equipment sold as new First Quality Jade Harmony yoga mat

1 of 1 Jadeyoga reviews

I purchased a JadeYoga Harmony mat but it was not grippy and cushioned, instead it was hard and slippery. Thinking it had to be broken in, I kept it at home to practice on and bought a different mat to take to the yoga studio for my daily practice.

My mat was hard, slippery from the very beginning and had streak marks throughout one side of the mat. I could not get into using it. And along one edge of the mat, there was excess stringy material coming out. When my yoga instructor and I compared our identical mats, to also the new retail mats for sale in the yoga store, both my instructor and I felt that mine was a defective mat that missed quality control before it left the factory. The mats were supposed to be the identical, but they were not.

In contacting the manufacturer, the customer service manager said that because I did not buy directly from them, they would only offer me a demo mat with cosmetic blemishes that would not effect performance. I purchased my mat from one of their distributors.

I bought a first quality mat and haven't been able to use it. I felt I should receive a first quality replacement, not another seconds or defective mat. Shame on JadeYoga!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Jadeyoga reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.