Jadeyoga - Defective/Seconds yoga equipment sold as new First Quality Jade Harmony yoga mat
I purchased a JadeYoga Harmony mat but it was not grippy and cushioned, instead it was hard and slippery. Thinking it had to be broken in, I kept it at home to practice on and bought a different mat to take to the yoga studio for my daily practice.
My mat was hard, slippery from the very beginning and had streak marks throughout one side of the mat. I could not get into using it. And along one edge of the mat, there was excess stringy material coming out. When my yoga instructor and I compared our identical mats, to also the new retail mats for sale in the yoga store, both my instructor and I felt that mine was a defective mat that missed quality control before it left the factory. The mats were supposed to be the identical, but they were not.
In contacting the manufacturer, the customer service manager said that because I did not buy directly from them, they would only offer me a demo mat with cosmetic blemishes that would not effect performance. I purchased my mat from one of their distributors.
I bought a first quality mat and haven't been able to use it. I felt I should receive a first quality replacement, not another seconds or defective mat. Shame on JadeYoga!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.He has a 2013 Ram Quad..."
- "11k miles and engine is gone. This is not a warranty issue it is that Jasper provided a defective product. It's not even a one start rating. I..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."