We purchased a j-375, spending about $11,000.Around the one year mark, it started leaking.

First, the retailer's service people thought it was from the waterfall. Wasn't. Couldn't move the spa becaused with insulation had become saturated. Another appointment (I had to take ANOTHER day off from work) and they brought 6 guys who were finally able to move it, lift it, and start to tear out the saturated insulation to try and find the leak.

No luck. Had them take it back to the shop to try and fix it. A couple weeks later, no luck. Had Jacuzzi agree to provide replacement spa.

Sounds Great, I thought. 4 weeks becomes 8 weeks, as they "lost" the authorization form I had sent to them (via FAX - their requirement. Really, in 2016?) It finally arrived at the end of February (roughly 4 month from the time the old was taken away). Now i can't use the new "ProLink" feature as it doesn't recognize the spa which as already been rigistered.

Now the for the worst part - their "customer support" is the WORST. How do you provide phone availability from 7am-4pm PACIFIC TIME? That 10am -7pm eastern. I start work at 8am and don't get home until after 7pm.

Ok, so I try to contact them via email, on their very one website. Filled out the form and "submit" does nothing. It won't send. Can't call ( off hours) and can't email.

THEY SUCK!

They should be called "Lack of" Customer Support.I definitely wouldn't buy Jacuzzi if I had to do it all over again.

Review about: Jacuzzi J 375 And Customer Support.

I liked: Using a spa - quite frankly any spa will do.

I didn't like: Customer service.

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jacuzzi Hot Tub
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $11000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Jacuzzi?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.