Petersburg, Ohio
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

My feet broke out in a painful, burning, itchy rash after wearing the shoes that I purchased. I hope I dont get scars from this! I dont think I'll never buy anything Jaclyn Smith again, Im very unhappy with what happened and disappointed to know the company doesnt value their costumes, that they use cheap junk in their products.

Review about: Shoes.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jaclyn Smith?

Comments

Rijnsburg, South Holland, Netherlands #996387

Looks like an allergic reaction to the material the shoe is made of. You might get a scar from this, sorry to say this, but this is kinda severe. Their product doesn't have to be cheap junk to cause this, allergic reactions can be caused by most materials.

Dresslily - Review about Wool Pea Coat from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Jaclyn Smith Patio Set Jaclyn Smith "A couple of years ago I purchased a patio set from K-Mart from Jaclyn Smith. It was expensive, over $500. I had just redone my Trex deck. ..." Read more Fire Fly Hoverboard - Totally Ripped Off Son Has No Christmas Present Fire Fly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more Peltz Shoes tried to scam me! Peltz Shoes "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more AILIHEN C8 Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control Ailihen "Ok, let me first say, I NEVER write reviews! But the seller followed up with an email and I have been so incredibly happy with these headphones that I decided..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more