Malden, Massachusetts
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

This is now the second year in a row I'm dealing with this light issue!First year, after getting everything the tree all set up, I noticed that the top section of trees lights wouldn't go on.

Since talking to customer service, checking every bulb and changing the fuses didn't work, and a waste of my time, I just ended up buying my own lights for the area of the tree. Now this year, again I put the tree up and now the bottom of the trees lights are out! I'm so fustrated at this point.

This tree has made, what is supposed to be a happy family time decorating the tree to a nightmare.I guess we are just going to have to go buy a new tree this year ASAP because I'm over this tree!

Review about: Jaclyn Smith Christmas Tree.

1.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jaclyn Smith?

Comments

Same problem here!!so mad!

Got it because AST TREE WAS 10 YEARS OLD AND STILL WORKED GREAT.

MOVED AND LEFT IT BEHIND.WAS A MARTHA STEWART.