Saint George, Utah
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I bought a purse with the number 845080028069 SEAS:9000 RN:42000.Within two months one of the four straps has torn off.

I talked to K-Mart and they told me if I had purchased a $5 replacement warranty I could have exchanged it. What??!! When one purchases a purse, one expects that purse to last for at least half a year or more. This workmanship on this purse is obviously shoddy at best.

I called Kmart for the name of the manufacturer and it took them 10 minutes of transferring me and 10 minutes of searching, then a quick google search and put me on hold. I was cut off after a couple of minutes.

How do you order products if you don't know who your manufacturer is?*sigh

Review about: Jaclyn Smith Purse.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jaclyn Smith Handbag
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jaclyn Smith?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1188401

My wife buys Kipling purses.She has had one for 10 years.

She uses it almost everyday.

Recently the zipper started to malfunction, and that is the only issue she has ever had with it.Their quality is fantastic.

Brad Metcalf (Chrome Cards LLC) - Sports Card Scammer & Abusive Nut Chrome Cards "Sports Card dealer BRAD METCALF, owner of Chrome Cards LLC is an unethical crook, scammer and liar who is also extremely crude, combustible and combative and should be avoided at..." Read more Jaclyn Smith Cora Dining Table Review Jaclyn Smith "I purchased the Cora patio table for the second time ant the glass exploded again kamart and the manufacturer did nothing about it. Luckily nobody was sitting there when it..." Read more Saladmaster - Burnt food Saladmaster "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more Freedompop - Unauthorized charges Freedompop "I signed up for the free trial. The fine print clearly said I would be charged 8.99 a month if I did not cancel the trial. I was later charged..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more