Verified Reviewer

1.2

We come to Gatlinburg every December for family vacation 15+ people from multiple states. Jackson Mountain is not a company we will ever use again!!!

They changed the door code on us last minute, did not receive an email nor text.

Our children got there before us and couldnt get in. And lack of service I wasnt able to call where we were at.

We called multiple times a day for issues. Baby gates were ALL BROKENwith 4 grands under 3 yrs old baby gates are a necessity!!! Hot tub didnt work, they stated maintenance would come and theres a ticket in for repairs.

Maintenance never came. TVs not working, remote controls not working. Shower with the jets was broken and unusable. Jetted tub in one of the bedrooms we had to use pliers to get it on and off.(knobs broken).

Cleanliness was mediocre!

We had to rewash dishes as they were put away dirty. There were no brooms to use to sweep up the nasty on the floors. We requested the trash outside be emptied as it was full, a ticket was stated to be put in. Kind of hard to keep bears away when you cant keep trash emptied so it isnt overflowing!

And their 2 parking space maximum is a joke!

They do not enforce it and our children couldnt unload with their babies due to the cabin next to us using our space and their spaces with 5 big Trucks and SUVs.

My response below to Jackson Mountain Rentals reply on Google Review...

It looks like we reached out multiple times for a credit card on file for any incidentals per our policy. Since we were unable to reach you, the door code was changed since you did not follow the policy.

My response to the statement above...

Jackson Mountain reached out via text on 12/7/23 and via email 12/9/23, and on 12/10/23 @ 1:01PM I called Jackson Mountain and gave them a credit card to use for incidents per your policy. I received the door code via your guest portal within 10 mins. I also took a screenshot on 12/12/23 @ 9:48AM from your Guest Portal of the door code and shared with my family not traveling with us.

The door code on 12/10/23 and 12/12/23 were the exact same. On 12/13/23 @ 4:20PM door code would not work and our check in time was 12/13/23 4:00PM. I am unsure why Jackson Mountain Rentals needed to change it and then state inaccurate information.

I also see that you called about parking, and we advised you that there was very limited parking but provided you with overflow parking options.

My response to the statement above...

I stated, The parking is a joke and you do not enforce it, as our neighbors were using our space and their space." Kind of hard to park 2 vehicles when the neighbors are using your parking. In addition, we had to utilize the overflow parking.

The only other thing that was reported to our 24/7 Guest Services Team was the hot tub and trash pickup request.

I do see that our local maintenance team came out within 24 hours to address these requests for you.

My response to the statement above...

Jackson Mountain was called 12/13/23 @ 8:48PM concerning the hot tub not working, after more than 24 hours of maintenance not showing up and the hot tub not working we called again. My daughter called on 12/15/23 before 4:00PM and was told they would not speak to her; they would only speak with to me. I called 12/15/23 @ 4:22PM concerning the hot tub still not working.

On 12/16/23 @ 1:50PM the hot tub was FINALLY fixed. That does not add up to a 24hr maintenance team coming out and addressing this request.

User's recommendation: Read all reviews before booking.

Jackson Mountain Homes Pros: Pretty view of mountains.

Jackson Mountain Homes Cons: Lack of customer service.

Location: 1662 East Parkway, Gatlinburg, Tennessee 37738, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

YOU STAY YOU PAY. If the conditions were really that bad you would have left. It is shame people who cannot afford vacations need to lie to get their vacation refunded.

Jackson Mountain Homes Reviews