Noida, Uttar Pradesh

The offer which says 100% cash back on using Paytm wallet is nothing but rubbish. We ordered a T-shirt of Rs. 1195, assuming to get 100% cash back, but what we have received is nothing.

“100% cash back amount to a max of Rs. 150” Does 100% cash back means only Rs. 150?

Jabong has not mentioned anything except a banner saying 100% cash back. There is no sign of *T&C on the banner itself. We looked the banner and started shopping.

It is nothing but a trick to make fool of customers. Jabong is making money with this offer.

Review about: T-Shirt.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $795
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Jabong?

Submit review

Comments

Its true.

They are playing with the customer's emotions.

Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible, deceptive company Dresslily "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more