Noida, Uttar Pradesh

The offer which says 100% cash back on using Paytm wallet is nothing but rubbish. We ordered a T-shirt of Rs. 1195, assuming to get 100% cash back, but what we have received is nothing.

“100% cash back amount to a max of Rs. 150” Does 100% cash back means only Rs. 150?

Jabong has not mentioned anything except a banner saying 100% cash back. There is no sign of *T&C on the banner itself. We looked the banner and started shopping.

It is nothing but a trick to make fool of customers. Jabong is making money with this offer.

Review about: T-Shirt.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $795
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Jabong?

Comments

Its true.

They are playing with the customer's emotions.

I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Dresslily - Review about Wool Pea Coat from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more Naca - LIARS Naca "Your staff does not know about how the NACA program works nor do you have respect for the time that we attend your appointments every month, to say the same..." Read more Kroger Rewards pamplet inside store to get a VisA card SCAM Kroger "IT IS JUST A WAY TO GET YOU GET A VISA CARD.TRIED ONE LAST MONTH DIDNT WORK.gOT ANOTHER ONE DIDNT TAKE .25 OFF.tALK TO kROGER THEY SAID THEY HAVE NO..." Read more Mark Medical Care - Deceptive Doctor Mark Medical Care "This doctor is misleading, nasty and deceptive. He is a radiologist who went to school in Mexico and now he is using second-hand lasers on his hispanic customers. Beware of..." Read more