J And D Joshuas Towing - Review about Motorcycle Seat from Mesa, Arizona
I was in a motorcycle accident in Sedona uptown in October of last year I was flown from Cottonwood get to Phoenix hospital my bike was towed to Josh towing yard after a month and a half I got out of the hospital I went through three weeks of rehab I called to get my motorcycle back insurance company had them tow it to my house when I got it back seat the customer sheets I had made for it was missing I called the yard the guy said that Jay had had it under the counter they took it off because my son Ashton so would get ruined ask if I can come pick it up and I didn't have a chance because of my accident I was able to still finally got to the point where I called to ask them if they could send it to me and they did not know where was to the owner I believe it was in he gave me attitude it's been here a long time and we don't I don't know where it is phyllis being in his physician to motorcycle with the seat on it and I should be there when I come to get it motorcycle seat
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Motorcycle Seat
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "The bike came without the mirrors screwed in and the trunk nailed in. The battery wasn't in the bike. I didn't get volts to put the mirrors in. Me and..."
- "I am based in the GA Lake Lanier location. I will update this review as necessary in the future. I just signed up and I am amazed with how..."
- "I purchased a used 2011 Adly Thunderbike with a total 672 miles in March of 2014. Two months later it leaked oil, stalled and smoked excessively. Second the speedometer..."
- "This is THE WORST online company I have EVER bought from, and I've had PLENTY of bad experiences. I ordered a dress online in what said was my correct size...."
- "I only had breakfast from this place and I thought that it was good to try the lunch. Well today i had Phyllis cheese steak sandwich and it was..."
- "I mistakenly signed up for the Puppy Wellness Plan with auto monthly payments...BIG MISTAKE!... Once Banfield has your credit card on file; you are subject to whatever they choose to..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."