J And D Joshuas Towing - Review about Motorcycle Seat from Mesa, Arizona
I was in a motorcycle accident in Sedona uptown in October of last year I was flown from Cottonwood get to Phoenix hospital my bike was towed to Josh towing yard after a month and a half I got out of the hospital I went through three weeks of rehab I called to get my motorcycle back insurance company had them tow it to my house when I got it back seat the customer sheets I had made for it was missing I called the yard the guy said that Jay had had it under the counter they took it off because my son Ashton so would get ruined ask if I can come pick it up and I didn't have a chance because of my accident I was able to still finally got to the point where I called to ask them if they could send it to me and they did not know where was to the owner I believe it was in he gave me attitude it's been here a long time and we don't I don't know where it is phyllis being in his physician to motorcycle with the seat on it and I should be there when I come to get it motorcycle seat
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Motorcycle Seat
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "I needed to find a Mercruiser Mechanic in Cape Coral to tune my elder dad's 1998 Searay (twin Mercruiser . Challenge was I'm in NJ. So did some online searching..."
- "Just thought you might see what the first contact looked like with demon cycles...."
- "I bought a bike on 8/21/2015 and took delivery on 8/22/2015 from ***'s store at Fremont ,CA . But I ask for the return policy. then the sales guy named..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! I purposely used a seldom used (if ever used) credit card for my order, because I'm a bit "skittish" of using credit cards with companies I..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement of roses and lilies for my mom's birthday to be delivered to her hospice care suite. I ordered a week in advance so there was..."
- "Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings. Update 7-23-13 - The AZ State Board of..."