J And D Joshuas Towing - Review about Motorcycle Seat from Mesa, Arizona
I was in a motorcycle accident in Sedona uptown in October of last year I was flown from Cottonwood get to Phoenix hospital my bike was towed to Josh towing yard after a month and a half I got out of the hospital I went through three weeks of rehab I called to get my motorcycle back insurance company had them tow it to my house when I got it back seat the customer sheets I had made for it was missing I called the yard the guy said that Jay had had it under the counter they took it off because my son Ashton so would get ruined ask if I can come pick it up and I didn't have a chance because of my accident I was able to still finally got to the point where I called to ask them if they could send it to me and they did not know where was to the owner I believe it was in he gave me attitude it's been here a long time and we don't I don't know where it is phyllis being in his physician to motorcycle with the seat on it and I should be there when I come to get it motorcycle seat
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Motorcycle Seat
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "Big Moose Harley Davidson in Portland Maine, Paid close to $2000 for performance upgrades and service on a new 09 Harley Davidson Street glide motorcycle, only to have..."
- "we bought 2 quads from them just before memerial weekend. 1 of the quads frame broke on day 2 (the rider was a 10year old little girl weighing no..."
- "I have a new 2014 FLHXS Street Glide special with less than 5,000 miles on it. The other day I had a blowout on the freeway and pulled over..."
- "HOW to verify my SS# Green Dot HOW?! Let me see: I have a Capital one Credit card...a Capital One car loan, several US Dept of Ed student loans...THEY verified my..."
- "It was my 5th Anniversary and my truck driving husband called FDE. They promised same day delivery-Not! He told them lillies-Not 1 lilly in bouquet. He told..."
- "1st off I only hired them because I was told, "One person will clean the kitchen. One person will vacume, One person will clean the bathrooms and one person will..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."