I ordered a "SAGE" green dress.. when it arrived it was BRIGHT LIME GREEN!!!. Upon contacting the company they said I couldn't return it as it wa "WHAT I ORDERED" I told them that the is was not SAGE as ordered..they offered me $10 and discount towards my next order..LIKE I WOULD ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.

After repeated back and forth..they 'in a very broken English manner' told me $20 and a discount... "we hope you keep the dress and maybe give a gift to someone"...They insist they MADE the dress just for me and can't receive it.. It clearly is not a custom made dress and it is BRIGHT LIME GREEN....

Review about: Mother Of The Bride Dress.

I didn't like: Color, Quality, Falsely said custome made dress, Looks like a poofy ungly prom dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Izidressbuy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Onetravel - Terrible Service Onetravel "We requested a cancellation of one of our tickets in April. Because it was not cancelled within 24 hours, we would only receive about $200 from the refund for a..." Read more Kroger - Buy one get one free not honored - service center rude Kroger "Today I purchased a buy-one-get one free item at the Kroger on FM2920 a5 Kuykendahl in Spring, Tx. Realizing that I had been charged full price upon placing the items..." Read more Appliance Zone.com does not take care of their customers Appliance Zone "I went online to find a part for my ice maker. Seen the part I needed and read the description the dimensions matched my part perfect. When I received the..." Read more Forest River - Don't waste your money !! Forest River "Bought a 2015 cherokee limited brand new in 15 now 17 has just started paint on entire front of camper looks like someone shot it all up paint is literally..." Read more