Iusacell will not stop charging my credit card even when i cancelled my contract.
The cell phone service provider from Mexico Iusacell, will not stop charging my credit card, even when i have cancelled my service with them.
This is not the first time this happens with this company, one of it affiliates, UNEFON is still charging my debit card, even when the pone line was not contracted by me, and they ask me for a contract that i did not sign.
This company sucks, they always charged me a lot more every month for time or messages that i did not use.
One month i even stopped to use the phone to see what happened and i still was charge for "extra" minutos used outside of my plan.
Dont get a contract with IUSACELL in Mexico.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Card Charging
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."