Iusacell will not stop charging my credit card even when i cancelled my contract.
The cell phone service provider from Mexico Iusacell, will not stop charging my credit card, even when i have cancelled my service with them.
This is not the first time this happens with this company, one of it affiliates, UNEFON is still charging my debit card, even when the pone line was not contracted by me, and they ask me for a contract that i did not sign.
This company sucks, they always charged me a lot more every month for time or messages that i did not use.
One month i even stopped to use the phone to see what happened and i still was charge for "extra" minutos used outside of my plan.
Dont get a contract with IUSACELL in Mexico.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Card Charging
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."