Iusacell will not stop charging my credit card even when i cancelled my contract.
The cell phone service provider from Mexico Iusacell, will not stop charging my credit card, even when i have cancelled my service with them.
This is not the first time this happens with this company, one of it affiliates, UNEFON is still charging my debit card, even when the pone line was not contracted by me, and they ask me for a contract that i did not sign.
This company sucks, they always charged me a lot more every month for time or messages that i did not use.
One month i even stopped to use the phone to see what happened and i still was charge for "extra" minutos used outside of my plan.
Dont get a contract with IUSACELL in Mexico.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Card Charging
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."