Iusacell will not stop charging my credit card even when i cancelled my contract.
The cell phone service provider from Mexico Iusacell, will not stop charging my credit card, even when i have cancelled my service with them.
This is not the first time this happens with this company, one of it affiliates, UNEFON is still charging my debit card, even when the pone line was not contracted by me, and they ask me for a contract that i did not sign.
This company sucks, they always charged me a lot more every month for time or messages that i did not use.
One month i even stopped to use the phone to see what happened and i still was charge for "extra" minutos used outside of my plan.
Dont get a contract with IUSACELL in Mexico.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Card Charging
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."