Iuniverse - These people are the worst ever

7 of 92 Iuniverse reviews

First off let start by saying I wish I had read the reviews before i wasted my money with this company.Although ya might say to yourself you can't please everyone so maybe it's just those few.

well I wish that was the case because a lot of what other people are saying happened to me also. First they have someone call you that has all the right answers. Then after you sign up you never get him again. Instead you get one foreigner after another.

Then they tell you it takes three months to publish your book. Yet another one of their lies. If that wasn't bad enough, although half my fault for not checking better. They have a bunch of typos and missing words.

I didn't think i had to read over what I had written.

It had gotten to the point where i was so sick of these people calling me all the time asking for more money that I had to threaten one to get him to stop calling.I you are thinking of self publishing your book please take heed of our warnings and find a better company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Book
Review category
Periodicals & Publishing
review #947257

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Iuniverse? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
7 of 92 Iuniverse reviews

Dec 12, 2016 #1254393 Arlington, Virginia, United States

Well thank you folks. I have been receiving such calls from a really nice gentleman. The fee immediately scared me away. However, after several calls, I thought i check out reviews. Thank you for your review. I plan to run for the hills. I will get my books published another way. Any suggestions?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Iuniverse.
Filing a new complaint about
×